12

honestly idk what am i writing lol sorry if its getting boring and weird but i hope you'll still read it :3

•••

"why are we here again hyung?" daehwi asked to his beloved hyung, jinyoung, who dragged him to a hospital.

"i told you, i saw heeyoung went here a few days ago," jinyoung answered. "i think her mom is here."

"and you know this is the way to her ward because...?"

"i asked the receptionist, duh?" jinyoung replied as he stopped.

ward number 121.

but before he could enter, doctor and nurses came rushing in making the two young boys bewildered.

"what's happening?" jinyoung managed to ask.

one of the nurse noticed the two's presence and replied, "mrs.byun here has a heart failure. she's in a critical condition right now. and you are her—?"

"daughter's friend. bae jinyoung," jinyoung answered immediately. "is she okay? will she be fine?"

"we're trying our best, so sir, can you please step back for a while?"

jinyoung nodded slowly and grabbed his phone, obviously to try and call heeyoung.

"are you okay hyung? do we need to contact heeyoung noona?" daehwi asked.

"i'm fine and yea, i'm calling her right now."

jinyoung still saved her number in his contact and thankfully she hasn't change her number. however, she wasn't picking up her phone even though jinyoung had dial her number a few times already which made him even more worried.

'where is she?'