20

"is she coming, hyung?" guanlin asked eagerly to jinyoung who's busy with his phone.

it was an hour before their last concert and the boys are currently getting their makeup done.

"she said she's busy, guanlin, so i don't really have high expectations," jinyoung replied and smiled bitterly.

"i'm sure she'll come, jinyoung," jisung assured him.

"i really hope so, too."

.

"i swear! she was there! i saw her!" daehwi said once they arrive backstage.

"daehwi, she's probably still having her exam," minhyun told him.

"minhyun hyung, no! i saw her with my own eyes! jinyoung hyung, you saw right?"

"what?" jinyoung asked, looking up from his phone.

"argh! i swear she was—"

"daehwi, there were thousands of fans out there! how can you spot her amo—"

suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"hi?"

everyone turned their attention to the girl who just came in.

"lyn? oh my god, evelyn!" daehwi ran towards the girl and engulfed her in a really tight hug.

tears streamed down his face once more. even the other members started to tear up.

"i can't believe it has been almost 2 years since the beginning," evelyn said to the other boys when daehwi finally released the hug.

her statement caused everyone crying again and they ended up making a large group hug.

"now let's give the two lovebirds a moment for themselves. i'm going to change," daniel said and the boys leaves the room one by one while wiping their tears.

jinyoung also left the room, eyes still focused on his phone, waiting for her reply.

baejnynggg
hee?
are you here?
did you watch?

•••

this story is gonna end soon :' idk whether you guys enjoyed this story or not (cuz its rlly messy) but i really hope you do^^
i'm sorry for the slow update >< for now, please expect an update every 3-4 days!