11

"hyung, can we stop by at a minimart first?" daehwi asked their manager who came along to pick him up just now.

"sure."

the car stopped at a nearby minimart and daehwi hopped off of the car while jinyoung stayed inside. he was just looking around aimlessly until he saw a girl getting off from a taxi in front of the hospital which is right across the street.

'heeyoung?' he mumbled. 'is she visiting her mother? is this the urgent thing she had to take care of? is mrs.byun okay?'

however, his train of thoughts was disturbed when daehwi came back with two bags of snacks and drinks.

"i bought you your favorite snack, hyung," daehwi cheerfully said and jinyoung just nodded at him.

"are you okay, hyung? you look sick. is it because of—" daehwi was about to tease him about heeyoung but the older boy stopped him by covering his mouth.

"manager hyung is here. you wanna die?" jinyoung whispered.

"ah, right. sorry!" daehwi whispered back.

"by the way, hyung, do we have schedule tomorrow?" jinyoung asked his manager.

"yes but you two will have a day off on the weekends."

jinyoung smiled and gave daehwi a meaningful glance which made the younger boy confused and lowkey creeped out.

•••

yikes this is going nowhere😩 im so sorry this is bad ><