23

"MINHYUN HYUNG!!!" jinyoung cried out while running to the other apartment with his phone in his grip.

"you can thank seongwu and i later, jinyoung, but you're welcome," minhyun said.

"why would i thank you? are you insane? hyung! you just hacked my phone and messaged hee! you even— argh! what if she feels uncomfortable? what if she hates me afterwards?" jinyoung panicked.

"what's with all the noise this late? geez, jinyoung, what's wrong?" sungwoon asked as he just came out from his room.

"minhyun hyung pretended to borrow my phone and hacked it while i was playing with daniel hyung!" jinyoung whined.

"what did you do, minhyun?"

"seongwu and i helped him confessed to heeyoung, that's all," minhyun said calmly.

"well, isn't that great, jinyoung? omg! so, are you guys official now?" sungwoon suddenly got excited.

"it's not! argh!" jinyoung frustratedly ran back to his room and slammed the door which caused his roommate, non other than lee daehwi, jolted up on his seat.

"hyung! what's wrong? did you finish playing with the others?" daehwi asked as he turned his chair around, facing the bed. he then checked the time, "oh wow it's almost 2am!"

however, jinyoung was too busy typing to even respond to the younger boy's question. daehwi looked at him weirdly before continuing his music composing.

•••

please forgive me if this is weird >< also, i'm sorry for not updating sooner :(
++idk if this is a good or bad news but this book is coming to an end,,, around 2-3 chapters left!