15

"you sure it's fine for us to meet like this?" heeyoung asked as she glanced around the cafe.

jinyoung chuckled, "yes, hee. not much people come to this cafe, okay? plus daehwi met a girl here before and he didn't get caught."

"uh...okay," the girl replied as she adjusted her mask and cap.

"ya, hee. take those off. you look more suspicious and eye-catching if you wear them," jinyoung told her as he laughed a little.

"but—"

"i told you, it's safe! and even if someone sees us, i'll be responsible for it, okay? can't we just enjoy a normal coffee date?"

date. how he wished it was a date. (and she lowkey wished it was a date as well)

"fine," heeyoung sighed and took of her mask, cap and jacket.

"anyways, you got a lot prettier! is it because of a boy?" jinyoung teased.

"ah, do i? and well, you can say it like that? ah, i don't know. he's so different from me, so i'm trying to fit into his level. i guess?" heeyoung replied unsure.

"boyfriend?"

"what? no! i'm just friends with a bunch of boys, you know me."

"oh, so you're trying to impress your crush?" jinyoung asked again in which the girl nodded shyly. "aye, i'm sure you'll catch his, or anyone's, attention even without trying so hard."

"you and your sweet talks, bae jinyoung," heeyoung giggled and showed her eye-smile. 'it never fails to make my heart flutter.'

"i know you like it," jinyoung teased.

"i do, eh—"

"oh so you really do like me being sweet to you! awe, is heeyoung blushing?"

"shut up, we're here to talk about something else!" heeyoung complained while trying to hide her embarrassment.

"right. you wanted to tell me something! what was it?"

"well.."

•••

i'm so sorry but i'll have to update more slowly because i'm running our of drafts & ideas and also i'm trying to focus more on school stuff but i'm not gonna discontinue this book or anything :)

more than friends - bjy [completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara