Ch.4: My Personal Hell

Kihyun

"So pray tell me that he isn't working with me," I asked Minhyuk who smiled like a Cheshire cat and nods. I sighed deeply before walking back into the kitchen with said muscle bound rock following me. Annoyed, I turned around quickly but to only smack my face into his chest. "Ow," I shrieked and touched my nose lightly.

"Holy shit! I did not think that you would turn around so suddenly," he stutters.

"It's okay... I guess I have to get used to bumping into you, Mr. Son."

"Please call me, Hyunwoo," he smiles at me.

"Yeah, no." After entering my office again for the second time today, I rummaged around in a box of uniforms and aprons. I pulled out the largest size and tossed it behind me. "Go get changed," I ordered.

~five minutes later~

 The doors to the kitchen opened and in came Hyunwoo. The uniform hugged his body so tightly that it look like it might break if he as so much lifted up his arm. I burst out laughing and wheezed at this sight. 

"It's not funny," he mumbles. Taking deep breathes, I stood up correctly. Yoongi from the other side of the kitchen clicks his tongue and goes back to what he was doing. "So, what should I do now, Ki Ki?"

"Hey, Mr. Son. You are not allowed to call me that. You address me as Head Chef," I said flatly and and tapped my foot on the ground.

"Yes, Head Chef Ki ki," he smirks. I groaned and threw up my hands.

"You aren't going to stop aren't you." 

He nods.

Fuck my life...