Ch. 104: Meet the Sons (Part 2)

A/N: 15k views and 2k votes<3333 *fans self *  Wow. This fanfic has come a long way! Thank you, guys<3 To celebrate this milestone, I will be writing a Showki smut book. So, keep an eye out for it. *winks*

Kihyun

"Can't we take a rain check," I asked weakly as my nerves were getting to me.

"No, I already told them that WE were going to come. Plus, we are literally at the front door," Hyunwoo says.

"But what if they don't like me....?"

"Psh, who wouldn't love my hamster," Hyunwoo chuckles as he opens the front door of the Sons' residence. Sure....I could name a few.

The interior design of the home is just as breath taking as the exterior. The hall is decorated with paintings from renowned artists, and porcelain vases of flowers on small cherry wood tables. The walls are stark white with pale silver intricate designs. The floor is made of obsidian colored marble.  Even the air smelled expensive I swear.  

"Ah, I see that Young Master Hyunwoo and his guest have arrived," says an elderly man that just entered the hall.

"Long time no see, Seokjin Ahjussi," Hyunwoo answers warmly.

"Indeed. Well, if you two want to freshen up before dinner, I will go tell Master and Madam right now before dinner is served," Seokjin says.

"Ah, no. I don't want to keep Dad and Mom waiting," Hyunwoo replies. 

~dining room~

Sitting at the head of the table was Hyunwoo's father. He is dressed in a charcoal gray suit with a white dress shirt and a deep blue tie. His facial hair is neatly trimmed. His salt and pepper hair was slicked back. Not a single hair standing up. 

To his right, a beautiful woman smiled brightly at us. She is wearing a wine colored high low dress. She wore  a pearl necklace and a diamond ring plus ruby earrings. She had her black hair in a neat bun with a rose quartz hair pin in it.  

They both stood up causing me to panic a bit. I bowed deeply to them and said while stuttering, "I'm Yoo Kihyun. Nice to meet you both, Mr. & Mrs. Son. I have heard good things about you two."

"I sure hope so. Now...now, please stand up straight. There is no need to stand on ceremony for us two. Making me feel old," Mrs. Son laughs while covering her mouth with her left hand. 

"Indeed. Kihyun ah, I have known you since you started working at my restaurant. We are practically family," Mr. Son chuckles.

"Wha...I am honored to hear you say that," I said as my cheeks heated up in response.

"Please sit. I promise that we old farts don't bite," Mrs. Son says and gestures for me to sit. So, we walked over to the remaining seats and sat down.

"So, how has our bundle of joy been treating you, dear," Mr. Son asks.

"He is kind...and loving," I said and whispered the last part as I felt embarrassed.

"Honey, don't be so direct. You are frightening the child," Mrs. Son says and playfully smacks her husband on the arm, who looked at her with mock hurt in his eyes. 

"Nonsense," he told his wife before turning his attention back to me. "Good. Then, I don't have to teach him a lesson or two," Mr. Son smiles.

"Who's parent are you supposed to be," Hyunwoo groaned which earned both of his parents' laughter.