Ch. 103: Meet the Sons (Part 1)

A/N: Over 14k views and 1.9k votes<3  

Kihyun

~one week later~

~Kihyun's room~

"Holy shit! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I would have got everything together and got a gift for your parents," I shrieked at my bear. 

"I didn't know either. They just asked me to  eat dinner with them tonight, and told me to bring the one... and I quote 'the person that has been occupying your mind all day,'" he answers.

"They said that?"

"Yeah. Along with some other embarrassing stuff," he said while shaking his head. (A/N: The Sons already know that they are dating.)

"Like what?"

"You'll see. My parents LOVE  to embrass and make in front of me," he frowns slightly.

"I'm sure that is just the way they show their love for you. After all, you are the only child," I smiled.

"Sure....sometimes, I wish I wasn't the only child, so they can go bother them instead," he chuckles as he watches me rifle through my clothes looking for something nice to wear. 

"Ugh, I don't have anything to wear," I groaned as I looked at the pile of clothes thrown haphazardly all over my bed. In midst of all of it, a small bump moved away from the center. Seconds later, Mochi pops out of the pile and makes a loud whine.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't see you there," I cooed and tried to pet the disgruntled corgi, but he gives me a hard look before leaving the room.  "Where do you get your attitude from," I mumbled under my breath. To which, Mochi lets out a snarky bark from wherever he wondered off too. 

"Kihyun ah~, just wear anything. I am sure they will love you even if you don't dress to impress. Plus, you met my dad before."

"Yeah, but that was before we were dating and before you worked at the restaurant," I snorted. Suddenly, he grabs onto my wrist and drags me out of my apartment. "What are you doing?! I am not ready yet," I shouted, and tried to not let him drag me but failed.

"You'll see," he says as he gestured for me to get into the car.

~thirty minutes later~

~Kwon Shopping Mall~

"Hyunwoo, I don't think that...," I started to say as we walked into one of the centers of fashion in Seoul. 

"It's fine. I know someone....kind of," he says. (A/N: Refer to  Ch.25)

"Hello, dear customers. How many I assist you today," a woman with bright red lipstick says with a smile.

"Umm, I was told that if I came here, I should show this card," I said as I handed over the card that was kind of bent to her. She takes it from me and gasps when she saw it.

"Of course! Please feel free to look around. I will get Mr. Kwon right away," she says as she scurried away.

~ten minutes later~

I saw a man walking toward us with an intimidating aura. He was dressed in an eye catching designer suit. 

"I have been expecting you for a while now

"I have been expecting you for a while now. It isn't everyday someone keeps me waiting," the male in green and black said when he reached us. 

"Sorry. I didn't think I deserved a reward for what I did," Hyunwoo said. 

"Hmmm, nonsense. Ah, I haven't introduced myself properly yet. I am Kwon Jiyong, Chairman of Kwon Shopping Mall," the well dressed man said with a bright smile.

"Son Hyunwoo. Nice to meet you," Hyunwoo says as he shakes Jiyong's hand. 

"Son? As in Son Wonbin," he asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Ahh, you know my father? Yes, I am his son," Hyunwoo answers.

"My...my... the heir to the Son coporation saved my Jisoo. Amazing. Oh, and who is this cutie," Jiyong said.

"Ummm, I am Yoo Kihyun," I stuttered as my mind processed who was standing in front of me.

"A shy one. Hmm, how delectable... Anyways, let me return a favor for that day with some clothes," he says as he gave us a once over.  

~an hour later~

We went through so many outfits before Jiyong gave us his okay. When we tried to pay for it, Jiyong refuses and said no need.  It didn't feel right to take expensive clothes for free, but he was really adamant about us not having to purchase the clothes. 

"Hmm, if only there was more time, I would have the tailor make the suits conform more to the body," Jiyong says as he inspected our looks for one more time. 

"It's okay. You already have done so much for us and have taken so much time out of your schedule to talk to us and all," I said.

"Hah, you...," he starts to say, but a bodyguard walks over and whispers into his ear. "It seems that I have to go now. I have a plane to catch. Sorry. Ciao," he smiles before walking away. 

~dinnertime~

~outside of the Son residence~

"Ready," he asked me.

"As ready as I will be," I laughed nervously as I pulled at my tie slightly.

A/N: Hyunwoo's suit \/

Kihyun's suit \/

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these pictures