Day Before Debut

Author POV

All of BTS member including Y/N are practicing so hard for their new song.

It will be Y/N's debut day tomorrow and next week BTS will have a comeback but this time with Y/N since she will be officially become BTS members.

It was awkward for Y/N when the first time they met. But day by day she was comfortable enough with them. They help her a lot and take a good care of her like she is their sister.

Some of the army support her so much but some of them also hate her. But she didn't care and she promise to work really hard for them to love her.

"Y/N look at this" Namjoon give her look his tablet.

You saw it and clap your hand excitedly. It was your photo teaser that BigHit posted.

"Congrats little girl" Jungkook ruffle her hair

"Little girl? HEY we born in the same year, same month and same day!" You pouted.

"But I was born in the morning" Jungkook said still not wanting to lose.

"Whatever"

"HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA" Everyone look at JHope who can't stop laughing after he saw something on Namjoon's tablet.

"Y/N... your old... photo. Its trending." He said between laugh.

You immediately took the tablet and look at it.

"I'M NOT WEARING ANY MAKE UP THAT TIME" You really wanted to cry seeing your old photo

After all of you have enough rest.
You continue to practice with them. You secretly hope that all of the Armys could accept you.

---------------------------------------

Full Name: Park Y/N
Stage Name: Y/N
Birthday: 1997 Sep 1
Age: 20(2017)
Position: maknae, rap, visual