Clingy Jungkook

Well Jungkook is the type that rarely show his clingy side on public. But not today.

BTS are having a fansign for puma. And Jungkook can't keep his hand away from you. There is a lot of reaction from the fans.

1. The one who keeps snapping a picture every 0.01 seconds.
2. The one who yelled "NO! JUNGKOOK OPPA!"
3. The one who can't stop saying "SO CUTE! GWIYOWO! SHIP SHIP"
4. The no reaction type.

And a lot more.

"Jungkook I can't sign the album if your hand is holding mine so damn tight!" You tried to move his hand but he tighten his hold.

"Just use your left hand." Jungkook casually said and continue signing the fans album.

-

"Do you guys notice something different with our Kookie today?" Jimin said through his mic.

Everyone turns their head to Jungkook who have his hand wrapped around you.

"I don't know what happened. But this koala keep clinging to me." You said.

Jungkook just shrugged and continue hugging you.

-

Well if he's clingy in front a lot of people then he got more clingy backstage. You got no idea why is he like this.

"Kookie seriously get off me! Your muscle is squeezing me!"

He pout and let go of you.
"I just need extra attention today. Is that wrong?"

Curse your weak and soft heart. You immediately feel guilty and hug him.
"Okay okay. I understand."

Little did you know. Jungkook is smirking while looking at the other members.