VLIVE

Jin and Jungkook decided to do a live on VAPP. You was so excited when they said it. Its your first VLIVE.

The live is start and three of you start greetings the fans.

"Should we order some food?" Jin suddenly asked both of you.

Jungkook and you who are a growing girl and boy eagerly nodded after hearing the word 'food'.

Jin put a paper in front of you and tell you to write the foods. After that, Jin took his phone while his other hand holding the paper. (The live is still going on)

"Annyeonghaseyo. Is this ___ restaurant? Ah okay. I would like to order err... 3 medium size of Jajangmyeon, 3 set of small size and medium spicy tteokbokki, 2 set of dumplings and 1 box of chicken. Thats all. Can you send it to BigHit building at the second floor? Ah okay. Kamsahamnida." With that Ji ended the call.

"Are we throwing a party or what? Theres so much food that we order." You said and laughed.

"While we wait for the food, we can read the comment." Jin said and both of you nodded.

You look at the comment section and read it one by one.

"Where is the other?" You read it.

"Ah they are having a night walk." Jungkook answer it.

"Y/N do you have abs?" Jungkook read one of the question and you start blushing.

"Nope. I don't have any." You said and start touching your stomach.

"No she is lying!" Jin said and suddenly lifted your arm.

"You see this? If she have arm muscle, its not possible for her to have abs too right?" Jin said and start poking your arm.

"Hey. STOB IT!"

Three of you continued reading the comment and joking around. After 30 minutes, theres a person standing ans wearing a helmet.

"Oppa! Its our food." You clapped your hand excitedly.

"Wait I'll get a table." Jungkook run to get the table and the man put all the food on the table.

After paying the food. The man left the room.

"Should we let the fans see it?" You start showing the foods.

"Okay thats enough I'm starving." Jin stopped you.

"Eat well!"
With that three of you start eating.

"Are we throwing a party or what? Theres so many food." You laughed.

"Ahh its so spicy." You can't handle eating spicy food so you took the water in front of you and start drinking it.

"Yah its my water!" Jungkook yelled.

"Omg! Indirect kisseu!" Jin start his windshield laugh.

Three of you enjoy eating all the food while reading all the comments from beloved Armys.