Military

"Y/N? Dinner is ready." Jin came in your room.

He could hear you let out a sniffles, he thought you were sick.
"Are you sick hon?" You cover your face with your blanket. Not wanting Jin to see you crying.

"Hey let me see your face. Are you okay?" He tried to pull your blanket away but you hold it harder. He have no choice but to pull it with force. And finally he could see your swollen and red eyes from crying.

"Oh god... Are you crying?!" He immediately pull you up and wipe your tears.

You just stay silent and look at him. To be honest, all you want to do is crying and tell him and the other members all your problems but no. They must be stress and tired too.

Jin pull you into a hug and mumbled softly next to your ears.
"Its okay. Whatever is your problem. I know you are strong enough to face it. If you don't, then I'm here, WE are here to help you. Got it?"
You nodded and let him softly caressing your back.

"Hey hyung. What took you so l..."

Jungkook stopped.
"Hyung? What is going on here?"
Jungkook walk towards your bed and sit next to both of you and jin.

You burried your face deeper on Jin's neck, not wanting him to see you. Jin shush you softly.
"Shh... Its okay."

"Maybe she's having a bad and stressful day." Jin explains to Jungkook who's looking like a lost puppy.

"Oh... Its okay y/n, oppa's here." Jin couldn't help but to chuckle at the maknae.

If you are not crying, maybe you would say that both of you are at the same age and you aren't going to call him oppa.

"Jungkook do you mind go to the dining room and tell the others to eat first?"

Jungkook nodded and went out of your room.

"Okay look at me baby girl. Mind telling me your problem? It's not good to keep it by yourself."

You took a deep breath.
"I... I'm going to miss you." You push your body and crash him with a hug.

"Woah... woah... miss me? I'm not going anywhere y/n." He hug you back.

"No. You are going to leave me for 2 years."

It then clicked in his mind.
"You are talking about the military am I right?"

You nodded.
"Don't worry. The other members will always be by your side." Jin patted your back.

"It's not the same. Who's going to make me my favourite drink? Who'll wake me up so I don't get late? Who's going to cook for me when I'm hungry at 2am? Who's going to scold me if I wear something stupid? Who's going to remind me to clean my room? I'll miss your dumb dad jokes. You probably going to say the other members will do all of it. But it's not the same oppa. And then after you Yoongi will leave too... I don't like it..." And you cry again.

You understand all ARMY's feeling.

"Shh shh breath y/n, breath." Jin get panicked when you start to breath harshly.

After 2 minutes you stop.
"Listen here. I'll just go there for 2 years and without you realise it, I'll be back already. Same goes for the other members too. You won't be alone. After I go, there will be 6 boys to take care of you. Then when Yoongi go too, there's still five of them. And when Hobie went to the military, guess what? I'll be back soon. And that goes on until Kookie."

You listen to all of his words. Putting in inside your mind and heart.

"You'll never be alone y/n. Look at that pink teddy bear I bought for you. I know this will make you look stupid but just imagine I was that teddy bear. I promise I'll teach Jimin how to make your favourite drink so that he can do it for you whenever you want it. I'll tell make sure to I'll remind Hobie to wake you up, and you will get to his sunshine smile when you wake up. I'll kick Jungkook's butt if he doesn't feed you when you are hungry. Yoongi will be there to scold you if you're wearing something stupid. I'll told Namjoon to remind you to clean your room. And guess what? I'll make sure Tae will makes you laugh all the time. Is that okay?"

You are crying again. How can someone be this ... You didn't know how to explain. Jin is just too perfect.

"I'll miss you oppa."

"I'll miss you too. Now lets eat. I'm starving."

You chuckled and follow him.

-

"Wait where's all the food?" You just stand next to Jin.

"We ate it all. We thought both of you doesn't want to it. So it would be such a waste if we throw it so yeah..." Jungkook explains with one lass chicken wings on his hand.

Jin took a deep breath.
"It's okay y/n. Lets eat outside. We'll eat something way more better than this." You grinned and run to your room to change your outfit.

The guys frown.
"Its not fair hyung! How can you do this? I barely eat... anything." Jungkook whine but stopped for a second as he burped.

"Yeah sure. Barely eat anything I see."