Extreme Diet (ft all members)

BTS comeback is near and you're worried about how much you're gaining weight for the past month.

You believe that exercising is a better way to lost weight but you don't have much time until the comeback. So you decided to do an extreme diet. Dangerous but quick.

-

"y/n? Are you sure you'll just eat a banana for breakfast?" Jin put his hand on your shoulder and look at you weirdly .

"Yes oppa."

"Okay then." Jin didn't put much thought on it and try to think positively.

-

The first 30 minutes of the practice is normal. But after an hour of practice, you feel a little bit dizzy. But decided to shrugged it off and continue practicing.

"Okay. Enough for today. Good job guys." The choreographer said and leave the room.

"Lets have our lunch shall we?" Jungkook said with sweat dripping down his face.

The rest of them nodded, but not you.

"I don't think I can join you guys. I'll just continue practicing. You can go ahead without me." You try to put a brightest smile so they don't get suspicious.

"But you only ate a banana and drink a cup of milk this morning y/n. You need to get more energy. Come on." Jin try to walk towards you but you raise your hand, stopping him.

"Please no. I'll eat when I'm hungry."

Jin frowned but nodded his head anyway.

-

"Dinner is ready kids." Jin yelled from the kitchen.

The rest of the them run to the kitchen quickly. Instead of joining them. You lock your door incase if one of them try to get in and ask you to eat.

3 minutes later, there's a knock on your door.

"Y/n? Aren't you going to eat?"

Yoongi said from outside of your room.

"I already ate just now. Don't worry."

Yes you did eat but just another banana and a cup of milk. That's all.

"O-okay then."

-

That goes on for 2 weeks. You look at yourself on the mirror.

"I don't think I'm losing any weight at all..." You mumble to yourself.

-

"Hyung do you notice anything different with our maknae?" Namjoon asked Yoongi who's buzy with his laptop.

"Jungkook?"

"No. I mean our female maknae."

"Y/n?"

Namjoon nodded his head.

"Well I do noticed something. She never eat dinner or lunch with us. And she just eat banana and a cup of milk for breakfast."

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Namjoon widened his eyes.

"We need to do something with this."

-

8 of you spend your last time of holiday before the comeback together. All of you spend the last night watching movies.

Jungkook who sit next to you decided to hug you. But instead of feeling the squishy y/n, *this is awkward* but he felt a little bit too much bones. He just stay silent.

"Y/n... You look... thinner?" Jimin suddenly said that out loud and all the members turn to look at you.

And that makes you feel insecure. Did Jimin really mean it? Or he is only saying the opposite of it? Tears start streaming down your face.

Jungkook who's hugging you panicked. Same goes with the other members.

"Why are you crying?!" Jungkook wipe your tears but then another fresh tears fall down.

"I got this guys." Jimin stopped them from panicking.

"You're going on a diet aren't you?" Jungkook move away so Jimin could sit in his place instead.

You nodded your head still sobbing.

"But you do know your diet is too extreme right?"

You nodded once again.
"I know. But it's quicker."

All of them let out a disappointed sighs.

"Oh gosh y/n why would you even want to diet at the first place?" Jimin grab your chin so you can look at him.

"I'm fat... and ugly..." You mumbled slowly but all the members heard it clearly.

"What the? How could you just said that? You're literally the most gorgeous and beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. And seriously how do you even thought that you're fat at the first place? You're not y/n. You got a healthy body."

"Its true y/n. Stop this diet okay? You don't even need it. You're already perfect." Yoongi put his hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah. Besides do you know how much I'm hurting cause you never eat my cooking for the past few weeks?"

And you chuckled for that.

"I'm sorry for making all of you worried. I promise I'll try to stop the diet and eat more."

-

SERIOUSLY GUYS

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ON YOUR OWN WAY. STOP PUTTING TO MUCH THOUGHT ON OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS. PEOPLE NOWADAYS SUCKS. SO JUST LOVE YOURSELF GOT IT?!