Period Cramps

What is the worst thing than having no food? Period cramps.

You rarely get it but if you do, it would be really painful. And today is one of the day.

"Hey y/n, wanna watch anime with me?" Taehyung sit next to you with laptop on his lap. But all he got was a painful groan from you.

"Woah... are you okay?" He put his laptop away.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?!"

"Geez relax. I'm just asking. But seriously tho, are you okay?" He put his hand on your forehead.

"You know woman stuff. Period cramps."

His mouth turn to an 'O' shape.
"C-Can I do anything for you?"

"Yeah. Just sit there watch your anime and don't say anything. That really help."

"Okay then."

-

Jin open the door and expect you to jump to him and complain about Taehyung or Jungkook like you always do. But nothing. He went to the living room and saw you lying on the couch holding your stomach in pain with Taehyung sitting next to you watching his anime.

"What the (f)lower Tae?!" Jin put his thing away and went next to you.

"Hey whats wrong?"

"Period cramps."

Jin nodded understandingly.

"Wait here."

Before Jin went to the kitchen, he slap Taehyung at the back of his neck and take his laptop.

"Oh come on! They were about to kiss!" Taehyung whine. Trying to reach for his laptop.

"That was for not taking care of your little sister and I'll take this for 2 days. Take this as a punishment."

With that Jin left. If your stomach aren't hurting like hell, you would be laughing at him.

Jin grab a heating pad and make some hot tea and walk back to where you are.

"Here drink this." He bring the cup to your mouth and you drink it slowly.

"And put this on your stomach." He lifted you shirt and put it on your stomach.

You sigh in relief.
"Thanks oppa."

"I could do that too." Taehyung said.

"But you didn't." You rolled your eyes.

"Well you told me to sit and just watch my anime. What was I supposed to do then? Say no?"

"Okay okay. Stop. Tae I'm going to make dinner. Sit here next to y/n and help her if she need anything. And I would give your laptop back tonight."

Taehyung nodded eagerly.
"YES SIR!"

"Tae, I just noticed something. Wow. Didn't you are this good looking."

"What do you want"

He know you so well. You grin innocently.
"Nothing much. Just some chocolates and ice cream would be good. Wait I'm craving for something spicy. But I think I wanna have some pizza right now. Hey do you think you can buy some snacks for me?"