Flu Shot

So today you are getting your flu shot. And you never like needles.

"Are you ready?" Jin tap on your shoulder. Jungkook and Jin will accompany you.

"No. I'm not. Can we just go tomorrow?" You beg him.

"Nope. No way. You said that the last two days." He shook his hand and drag you away followed by Jungkook.

It's like a mom dragging her daughter with an annoying brother who's recording every moment to embarrass her.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" You asked him as he can't stop giggling.

"I'm doing a vlive."

You try to grab his phone but he dodge away. At the end you just let him.

"Someone's getting a shot today." Jungkook put his phone closer to your face.

"Shut up"

-

Your legs are wobbly. Jin put his arm around your shoulder as he noticed how much you're trembling. Jungkook on the other hand still doing a live.

"Park Y/N"

That's it you're going to die. You thought.

"Oppa no. Jebal lets just go home shall we?" You grab Jin's hand and drag him. But he stopped you and bring you in the room.

"Relax. It's going to be hurt if you stiffen your body."

Jungkook tried to muffled his laughter. Your grip on Jin's hand get tighter as you saw the needle.

You close your eyes, not wanting to see it.

1.2.3

"Okay it's done."

Your eyes widened.
"Eh? I don't even realise it."

"See? Now lets go home."

-

As soon as you arrived, the first thing you did was checking the vlive.

"Damn I was that scared?"

-

A/N

Does any of you have a fear of needles? Cause I did. Like I mean it's so scary eventho it doesn't hurt that much.