Wardrobe Malfunctions

Request from @PocketYoongi & @Sofiairis19. Enjoy! I'm sorry if the chapter is not how you expect it to be.

Today BTS are going to perform Mic Drop, BST and Fire for special episode of Music Bank.

Backstage

"Unnie, isn't this too short?" You keep pulling down the skirt that you wear. Not comfortable with it at all. Sure you wear safety short that they gave you. But it is also too short. You don't think there is a point of wearing it if there's still so much skin showing.

"Nope it's not. Now come here. Lets get your hair done." Her face look serious so you didn't dare to say anything.

10 more minutes before the performance.

"y/n? Are you okay?" Jhope put his hand on your shoulder.

"Ah yes I'm fine. Don't worry." You try to smile  brightly not wanting him to worry. The performance is starting, it is too late to change now. Besides, there is no way they have extra outfit for you.

"Okay then."

-

To keep your professionalism, you just dance to the music as usual. But everyone could tell that you are not comfortable. Well except the other members. They are too focus on the performance.

After Mic Drop finish. BTS decided to have a little rest and have a mini conversation with the fans.

2 minutes passed. Fire started playing. But at the same time, the weather change. Wind keep blowing, not too hard. But still manage to make you freak out. You just keep dancing and dancing while pulling your skirt down.

At Jin's bridge part during fire. A jacket suddenly wrapped around your waist. You turn around and saw Tae looking at you with a worried expression.

"Thank you" You mouthed to him then immediately wrap it around you safely and proceed to continue the perfomance.

The last song BTS going to sing was BST. You feel a little bit relief since all you have to do is walk around the stage.

-

"y/n they seriously gave your wear that thing?!" Tae grab you arm and point at your skirt.

"I don't want to. But the unnie said it's fine. Her face was so serious. So yeah..." You play with his jacket around your waist.

Tae pinch the bridge of his nose and look at you.
"Come here follow me."

Before you can ask him, he is already dragging you to see your stylist.
"Noona? What kind of outfit do you think you gave her? Don't you think it's too short?"

Your eyes widened and you immediately grab his arm.
"Tae its okay. Come on."

"No stop. Its not okay. Noona you are a girl too. You must understand what it feels like if the part of your body that you should protect from public eyes being look freely."

Namjoon heard the noises and went to you.
"What's is happening here?"

"Hyung! They seriously gave y/n wear this?! I saw her being uncomfortable during the performance. Luckily I wear a jacket. If I wasn't. Oh gosh I don't even know what to say."

Namjoon look at what you wear and turn his gaze to the stylist.
"Okay. I'm sure you get it now right noona? Please don't give this kind of outfit to her anymore."

The stylist noona nodded.

"Come on Tae. Its okay." You pull Taehyung away.

Weird. Why did he act like he is the one who's wearing a short?