Found

It had been three years since he had sent his Clan out to go find Simon. They had scattered all over the continent from Mexico to the U.S. to Canada but still no one had found Simon. And one by one vampires began to give up. There was only one vampire left seeking out Simon. He had sent a text a couple days ago saying he would be home soon. Raphael hadn't told anyone this but after the fifth time of his clan saying they didn't know where Simon was he had given up. He missed Simon so badly. He would do anything to get him back. Anything. But Simon clearly didn't want to be found that he was sure of. He heard the woosh of the vampire that had been looking for him, Stan, come in. Stan had a strange look on his face, he didn't know what it was but he couldn't read it. Stan suddenly in hushed tone murmured to Raphael, "Everyone needs to meet so we can talk. " Raphael looked at Stan in surprise but nodded. 

Once everyone had gathered around Raphael and Stan he started talking. "I know where Simon is." Raphael's face paled even more than his vampire skin if that was even possible. Everyone started screaming at Stan, some crying and some were even in complete shock. Everyone was asking him where he was and for once Raphael didn't stop them. Raphael looked at Stan pleadingly. "Stan where is Simon."  

"I found him in the LA Clan down in California." Stan explained,"I didn't go in because I didn't want to scare him off." Raphael sneered, vampires in LA or basically in any part of California were too eccentric and over the top. He could see why Simon liked staying with them. Although there was a rational part of him saying that at some point Simon would get tired of all that noise.           "Now Simon has his soul connected to his new Clan so we have to be careful about how we go about this. We can't just attack him with apologies. We have to say how we feel, but not push him. " Stan explained, " Now I know it's hard to hear but we need to accept the fact that Simon may have moved on. We can certainly try, but we all have to prepare ourselves if he says no."

The Clan nodded, and for the first time in years everyone held hope that their baby fledgling would return home. Stan laid out where they needed to travel in order to get to the LA Clan. It wouldn't be hard to run there. Maybe a couple of days. Everyone prepared themselves for travel by foot. They stood outside the Hotel and looked out towards the horizon.

 "Let's go get Simon back."