Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

My story begins here I was living happily with my family after one day me and dad found out that mom had leukemia " Your mother had leukemia for about a month now " the doctor said

" What!!!?? She's not saying that to us we've been going out again and again for the past month and we don't see any signs of leukemia " my dad spoked

I guess I have to tell the truth now ( eyes tearing up) " Dad.."
" Later honey " dad said

" Dad I have something to tell you and its about mom! "

They both stopped talking when I shouted.

Flashback

" As I said I have something to say about mom. One night I accidentally come in into mom's bedroom and I saw her crying... every night I always take a peek on her and one night she saw me peeking at her so she let me came in and said that I should sit beside her. I followed her and  I asked her a question ( mom why are you crying I am peeking here almost every night and it hurts me everytime I see you crying...) ( Lisa your in the age of 20 and you have to be tough I might not guide you and continue our lives together you have to be strong dont let people bully you because I can't protect you from the future you see I have a disease but please dont tell this to your father dont let him worry lets enjoy my life until the last minute - mom ) I was crying the whole night with her thats why mom always want us to bond together I too didn't know that leukemia is her disease. "

My father and I cried seeing my mom's body laying in bed like a dead body it really hurts me and appa ( father)
I hope mom is okay

-------time skip---------

After 3 days of literally cying over mom she woke up. My appa and I hugged her so much we called the doctor but " Sorry I have to deliver some bad news to you your mom is not going to last long after her coma its usually a miracle for her to wake up but her white blood cells is too much her condition is not that good actually its getting worst because its not been treated earlier thats why I think we are too late "   The doctor said

I cried, my appa cried, my eomma cried our selves out. I keep bringing the sentence in my mind (what did I do to deserve this kind of situations) the doctor left the three of us alone since I am their only child I have to keep the Manoban family tough ( sobbing )

"Lisa don't cry honey I'm going to be fine trust me, you just have to be tough and strong and fight remember what I told you okay keep your life happy do not worry about me live your dreams" Eomma said

"But how can I keep moving on? how can I live my life happily when youre not by my side of the times I need company and understanding me" I cried out

" Honey would you mind leave the room your eomma and I will talk privately " My appa said while crying I followed him and not even thinking about eavesdropping to them I might be hurt more I realized the saying is true TRUTH REALLY HURTS after they talk some things. I saw doctors, nurses entering my mom's room with another bed. I saw my mom having near death experiece and hyperventilating while we bring her to the E.R ( emergency room) I was crying straight for 3 hours my appa also asked me to stop crying and eat but I didn't listen to him all I can think about now is about my mom after 1 more hour of crying the doctor came out from the E.R and I can see his eyes sad although he still wears a mask and me and my appa approach her then.....

" Im sorry your eomma didn't make it we tried our very best to perform the surgery but her condition worsten Im really sorry Lisa and Mr. Manoban "the doctor said

I really cried from the bad news that we heard

After the past few weeks me and my appa's life became miserable after my eomma's death. We often laugh when eomma is here. He has been drinking a lot of beer, going to clubs and me? Just sitting in the corner of my room always crying while holding our family picture and I don't still have any appetite to eat... [ gate closing while a man and a woman laughing ] I think appa's here but wait whose that laugh? I went out of my room and saw a scene that I shouldn't see. A girl kissing appa, I dropped our family frame, shattered on the ground leaving me wounds in my feet

" Appa who is she is she your new girl!? I thought you were loyal but you weren't. I thought you worry about me, caring about me but you weren't, all of that is just thoughts and now I'm seeing you making out with another girl I mean what the fuck!! Dad how can you do this to me, to mom, who is in heaven right now I hope you know that what you're doing right now is wrong I can't be---"

"Shut up Lalisa your mom and I didn't raised you to be like that!!" He shouted I mean he never shouted at me and its all because of that bitch pretending to cry at his chess I hissed in disappointment.....

" You don't have the rights to use my mom's name you just fooled her even in she's in a coffin right now resting peacefully!! " I said while crying in my arms I shut them both out. I cried out my problems in the corner of my room I picked up my last copy of our family picture not caring about my wounds caused by the glass pieces after treating my feet and fixing my frame my father barged in my room and shouted at me....

" Lisa I am very disappointed on you for what you said earlier to my new fiance since your not really happy I am commanding you to leave this house NOW!!!" He said

"Bu----" He cut me off

"No buts I'll give you money and start with that money find some job I don't want to see your face again missy!!" He said.

"Seriously!!?? You're going to exchange me.!! Your own daughter to that gold digger bitch uhhh!! FINE " I yelled at him being disrespectful he smashed the door close I was really shocked for what he just said and do. I started packing my stuff once I'm done I taked a shower putting my outing clothes I am a little bit thankful since its afternoon. " You can do this Lisa remember what eomma told you"  I mumbled walking out my room I saw appa had a envelope walking towards me.

" This is the money its 750000 krw do whatever you want but don't come to me after this don't visit me again."he said calmly

I took the envelope in his hands and bowing towards him for the sign of thankfulness and walked out I stared a couple of minutes at our house or should I say they're house NOW

realizing my family's memories when were happy together. " I promise I'll take revenge for you mom " and took off.....

A/N :Thank you for reading my 1st ever story and 1st ever chapter I promise to upload story updates fast since its vacation oh and forgot to mention Lisa's Family is thai but they move in korea to persue her dreams but its what she think after all...

Thankie 🙏💕 lovelots guys

Word count :1320 words lovelots

{EDITED 5/24/18}