CHAPTER 45

Dedicated to Black-Bangtan

Narrator's POV:

The boy immediately covered his face with his mask on his pocket to prevent anything bad. While Lisa on the other hand just finished wiping the wine on his clothes. It may not be perfect at least she showed her sincerity.

"It's ok, may I know your name?" The boy asked Lisa. She felt uncomfortable because it's not necessary to share each other's identity, second is, she recognizes the voice she heard. "That wouldn't be necessary, now if you'll excuse me I have to go, sorry again" Lisa told the guy and bowed. She was about to go but this guy don't take that kind of activity as an apology. "Sorry, who's the one that is in trouble right now?" The guy asked Lisa while having a gentle grip on her arm. She started to doubt the moment so she immediately take off hia mask revealing his true identity.

"So it is you" Jimin told Lisa. Their faces are a bit close to each other because Jimin pulled him more. Being Lisa who don't know what to do at this point she took her hands from his grasped and run. Jimin was not stupid to not predict the actions so he immediately held her another hand and took her out of the hotel.

He pulled her at the shore and sat there. "How have you been?" He asked while they're both sitting enjoying the romantic view under the moonlight. "I'm fine, sorry for my clumsiness earlier" Lisa said bowing her haid right on to her kees. "To be honest, if it wasn't for that our paths will not cross, so I should be expressing gratitude" Jimin said while patting her back. "You know, I missed you" He blurted out of blue, causing Lisa to look into his eyes. Full of love and sadness. "I missed you too, I mean all of you" She told him while looking at the dark sea. "I don't want to bring y'all down because of me, I mean your reputation has gotten bigger unlike me I just wrote books" Lisa explained while looking at the sea. "You should really go now to your Hyungs also it's ok for you to tell them about me, I've met Jungkook earlier too." Lisa said as she pushed Jimin to stand up. Since he has no more to tell, but as a bunch more questions he stayed. "Lisa! We've been waiting for you so we thought that should just eat here. We brought some foods!" They said catching the attention of the 2. Lisa quickly stood up to help them in carrying the foods because it was a lot. "Sorry for makimg you wait, you even bothered to bring all of this"  Lisa said while preparing the the place where they'll be doing their dinner.
"Jimin? What're you doing here?" Jennie asked making the other 2 looked while Lisa continues to prepare the foods. "I just want to talk with this girl who's been hiding for about 2 years, but I think it's my time to leave thanks Lisa" Jimin told her then ran to his hyungs who has been waiting at the restaurant for the whole time.

The 4 sat and ate their dinner. "I was thinking if we could take a swim after this" Jisoo suggested the full girls. "Ok I'll be fine with that just let's take a rest to avoid any hurting of the appendix" Rose said whil laying above the sand. "I'll be back, just going to the bathroom" Lisa toldher unnies. With that Lisa started walking and have a smooth pace in the swing. She was thinking about Chanyeol and Rose, none of the was speaking up to their relationship. But then a sudden wind current blew to her causing her skirt to fly. Good thing she held it quicks before  it gets out of control. Then Aqua Regina showed off at the front of her. "Be careful Princess, warn your friends that you'll be turning into stars once you tell somebody precious secret" She said and gave her a glowing ball "You will use this as defense, good luck mermaid princess" As the Goddess said that, it disappeared. The glowing ball disappeared as if it was sucked by her pearl. After what happened my pearl glowed. Truly she has no idea so she ran back to her unnies. They were standing in a circle. But something was wrong. Lisa kept calling the 3 but none of them responds considering Lisa is just behind their back. She suddenly heard a melody and it was awful. She don't know why but her head suddenly feels like spinning and aching.