CHAPTER 5

Dedicated to IceQueen414

Lisa's POV

" Yah! Let go of me Jin I shouldn't even to have contact to you right now!!" I said as I successfully get my hand from his grip and face me

" Why did you run away from me last night?" He said and I didn't reply back and walking away from him I was about to hold the doorknob when someone dragged me in a wall pun me with his both hands landing on mine...

" Ouch that hurts!! " I said while he gentles his grip" Where are you going?"

"I was going now beside I research on my phone and I know the location I'm just gonna get im the taxi that I rode yesterday to get me my luggage and find a condo away from here to not bother you anymore.."

" Okay " He said in a sad tone while everyone was looking and eavesdropping at us " Sorry taehyung" I said in a lowtone

" Guys sorry I have to go without permission I just dont want to OK you from my sleep just goodbye me also to noona jennie jisoo and rose also thank you for letting me staying here for tonight I really appreciate it"

While going opening the door and immediately left. I left them dumbfounded like they do not know what to do I just dont mind them....

After I get my luggage from the car I walk pass the luxurious hotel while many paparazzis are waiting fo BTS to come out.....

No one's POV

While Lisa walk passed the hotel the BTS exactly get out of their dorm with poker faces in their face like there were hiding something in their hearts when they saw Lisa walk passed them their faces frowned and like there were going to call her at the same time when many cameras blick their sights nothibg to do just work they think in their minds

Lisa's POV

I found a condo costing 900 won but my problem is its located in Seoul and its near the luxurious hotel of BTS just like a 10 houses away from their location but I just have to be careful since they are harm to me... Anyways I have to find work after talking to the landlord that I'm going to take the apartment she gave me the keys and went out I think I have to decorate the walls but its good just small

 Anyways I have to find work after talking to the landlord that I'm going to take the apartment she gave me the keys and went out I think I have to decorate the walls but its good just small

( chair beside the table is also the bed and the bathroom is beside the entrance door think of it as youre in the door)

Not bad its neat I'm just going tonput a bed in the long chair so it dual purpose " Huh, I'm really smart " I said to myself...as I unpack my clothes goodthing I do not have that much clothes thats why I fit it all in the cabinet under the toaster.... I have to get out and find a job this money will not take long just take a bath....

As I'm exploring the streets with my new outfit on.

And take a walk after a sometime I just find a company called big hit and its cafe shop (inside ) needs a waitress and its salary is not bad actually its a little bit big 5000 won for 3 days oh and its uniform is really cute

I think I have to apply, I just walked in to the building and straight to the cafe and see the manager and hand my resumé

" Wow you're really beautiful sexy legs and you're from thailand well nice to meet you, congrats you passed by the way I'm Bang Pd Nim call me manager ok you can start you're work now and this is your uniform"

He said and bowed to me and I bowed too " Omo thank you manager you do not know how I'm truly happy thank you very much!!" I said and jumped over again and again while he's walking away with a smiling at me I just bowed to him and he walk away I'm...

He said and bowed to me and I bowed too " Omo thank you manager you do not know how I'm truly happy thank you very much!!" I said and jumped over again and again while he's walking away with a smiling at me I just bowed to him and he walk away I'm just going to change clothes....

A customer arrived with his mask on and I greeted him must be a personnel from this company anyways...

" What's your order sir? " I asked the man looking at me " I want you " He said I was really shocked and he was about to touch my face but I slapped his hand " I did not sign up for this go to the counter "

I said in a angry voice while walking away from him but I knew I heard that voice its familiar aha! Its from yoon gi but why is he like that and why is he in the cafe wait I have to explore aisles on this building as I took off the cafe and explore as I expected this is BTS' company they were working on that makes sense but why!!!?? I mean in all the cafe why this omo I just have to becareful and act like they're strangers

As I walk back to the cafe I saw 6 more men heading to a table where Yoon Gi seats in and the head says that I should be the one to serve them " Lisa right? Serve the 7 men on the table its the BTS " He said while the other waitresses are glaring at me like I did something bad ..

" But why me? Is it unfair go ask the other waitresses not me " I said and the gurls look at me happily plastics
" I said go! Im the manager I always command the perfect waitress to serve them and you fit for it, now you're the only waitress to serve BTS always" He said I mean really universe why are you frying me plus the girls' stares is melting me ok lets go pretend...

" Annyeong good day welcome to this star cafe what might be your order?i said cutely but I want to burst my anger stay calm Lisa..

" What is our order its really a shame if we keep this waitress waiting in front of us " Namjoon said omy he care for me? " Oh she's just a waitress she should wait because its her job and besides we are VIP here " He said I take that back I really can't hold this calm lisa calm i breathe in and out relaxingly while they are all looking at me I took a look on the tray and use it as a mirror and its normal I wonder??

" I'll be back for your order " I said I have to cool my head a little bit I was about to walk away when someone hold my hand and see who is it.....its jimin I successfully get my hand from his grip " You're not going anywhere Lisa you're the waitress who should serve us its your job so just wait "he said seriously as I want to burst out I waited for them for 20 minutes whispering each other before they release they're orders...they just want carbonara thank you I think they were pitying on me aa I serve them and they eat fast after I clean their table I asked manager if I could go home early since its 6pm and I should go 8 pm " Ok lisa since its your first day " I bowed to him and go......

A/N: thanks guys for reading my book I hope you enjoy it more scenes will happen thank you for the votes comment silent readerss!! Hahaha sorry for the boring chapter also comment what you want to happen next I love to read your ideas.....oh also I dont update less than 1100 words its all above 1.1k words thank youu

Love lots😘😘💗