CHAPTER 2

Im back guys enjoy!!
Forgot to mention her outfit...

Im back guys enjoy!! Forgot to mention her outfit

Lisa 's POV

As I am walking out the neighborhood my mind was thinking about my memories here with my eomma I reached the gate of the subdivision and from their I'm waiting for the taxi to stop by.

"TAXI!!" {AN:cue Lisa's Taxi dance😂} I shouted while having the gesture to come here. It came front of me the driver is really handsome but why is he wearing show off clothes maybe its style but in a taxi I think NO well it depends..it took me minutes should I say no!?? Yes I entered the car and the driver asked me...
"Where is your destination miss?"

" Actually I dont know but drop me to the furthest condo and may I ask you why are you wearing that kind of clothes?" I said what!!!?? Omo!! Im embarrassed but keep your face professional..

He just smiled while rubbing his hair and he actually replied.

" Well actually this is not really my job and girls are really lucky to ride this taxi since they see a handsome face" He said. too much confidence I just snobbed him....

"Yah can't you recognise me!! I'm Park Jimin the only one!" He said how dare he shout to me like that...

"Sorry do I really have to know you ?, are we that close to yell at me so please just drive....pshh" I mean wth Is he that confident that everyone knew him?!!well his wrong ❌....

Our roadtrip is really quiet and its been an hour where is he really taking me? I should ask him.
"Excuse me but where are you taking me? I mean we are literally on the road for an hour and we haven't stop on traffics I'm sure we are really far!!"
I said but he snobbed me really this is not the right time..

" Yah! pull out now " He's not listening ohhh I have to shout ok lisa you can do this " Yah stop the car!!!!" He stoped the car mabe he was shocked I was about to get out but he pulled me in th wrist and corner in the sit of the car wearing this

I was scared..silence filled the car but he is still in the position I'm thinking that I'm going to raped uh assuming lisa!! Pabo lisa why did you wear this kind of clothes too much skin show off!!!!...

"

Now do you know me girl?!" He said in a husky voice " Yes you're PARK JIMIN THE ONLY ONE....right ?" I said in scared voice. He slammed his fist on to the side of the seat neary head I was really shocked I don't know what to do........I kicked him and ran away good thing I aimed for his balls now I have to run as fast as I could until I saw a hotel and manage to get a room as quickly as possible. I'm heading to the elevator. I saw him entering the building good thing he didn't notice me...

Jimin's POV

Where is that girl so damn shexy!! Her nice legs but how can't she know me I mean every girl wants me but her I mean rare girls are hard to find one like her thats why I have to follow her and know her. I saw her entering the luxurious hotel. Beautiful, its easy to catch her now but I'm late I saw her entering one of the elevator I asked the receptionist where did that girl went to. I know its wrong but I have to even though the receptionist is also wrong to give me complete details about her using my CHARM

"Miss did you see a girl that has blonde hair and tall passed by " raising my eyebrows up and down directly looking at her face she just blushed pabo woman..
" Aigoo its wrong to share informations but if its you Jiminie I'll tell you... She said she was exploring some rooms here..she's heading at the 12th floor " she told me...my charm works everytime....after my elevator went to the 12th floor I saw her entering a room I guess she think that she could hide away from me. I ran towards her so she noticed me..

Back to Lisa's POV

I saw a room that is not occupied so I enetered it. I can feel fast foosteps in the aisle now what that pabo ( jimin) is running after me ha!! closing the door I smiled in victory BUT I can't lock it someone's opening it from the outside damn he's really strong I spoke to soon he opened the door to much with the force that helps my body to sit while patting my butt he is staring at me Omo no my legs!!!! " Kyahhhh!!!!! Byuntae. Securities!!! " I pulled down my skirt oping someone would hear me but thankgod someone did..
"Yah hyung what are you doing here we were alarmed when we heard our neighbor screaming. Omo is she that one of the girls you're being byuntae again what did I said to you!?" The handsome boy said wait HYUNG!? OUR NEIGHBOR!!?

"Miss are you all right are you hurt sorry for the problems hyung caused you " The handsome boy glared into jimin which cause jimin to walk out Uhhh!! I hate this life its night now I don't have any money to rent this place..... [CLICK]

" Yah you're spacing out as I said sorry for the problems that my hyung cause you by the way I'm Jungkook call me kookie sorry for the trouble "

I snapped out atlist someone again just care about me he helped me to stand I bowed to him as a sign of thank you " Thank you for helping me by the way can you teach me or show me directions how to get in a low class condo where the payment is not...

I snapped out atlist someone again just care about me he helped me to stand I bowed to him as a sign of thank you " Thank you for helping me by the way can you teach me or show me directions how to get in a low class condo where the payment is not that expensive " I said feeling embarassed right now maybe these 2 boys are rich well they're looks and clothes tell..
" Yah maknae why are you taking so long we are going to eat " The boys shout out in unison but wait 5 more boys, maknae? They're seven of them!!.....

To be continued

A/N :Sorry for the wrong grammar mispelled words lovelots from your loving author Im going to give new korean words everytime..

Maknae - youngest
Hyung - Older brother
Byuntae - pervert
Pabo - stupid

{EDITED 5/23/18}