CHAPTER 44

Dedicated to MISSicecream13

Narrator Speaking:

It was already afternoon and Lisa was walking at the shore, little waves crashing in her feet. While walking, she can't get the idea out of her head that Jungkook or probably the other boys still has feelings for her. "Impossible, I've left them years ago" she mumbled trying to convince herself that for their personality she don't believe that all 6 of them was holding their feelings for her. Since Namjoon was reported that he's involved in a dating scandal, she considered this as a pass but for the rest of them....
"Impossible, completely impossible!" She shouted and stumped on the wet sand.

"What's impossible Lisa?" Someone asked behind her. She immediately freaked out and turned to the person who suddenly talk. "Jisoo unnie!!!"  Lisa shouted as she ran to hug her, she also recognized Jennie and Rose's faces. She ran to the both of them and made a group hug. "Yah! Making some hugs and y'all left me here? How dare." Jisoo told the 3 of them and smirked. Jisoo immediately ran to the 3 of them and hugged them with much greater force causing them to fall.
They all laughed to each other and played along the water and sand.

After playing with each other, they continued walking, talking about their lives and what happened to them. The 3 told Lisa that they somehow saw her while she had her interaction with Jungkook, they got here because their hardwork paid off and they chose to have a vacation, surprisingly the 3 had the same plane with Lisa that's why they disguised themselves to hide their identity at the moment.

They reached the end of the coast so they decided to rest on the rocks.
"I've really missed you guys, I'm sorry for leaving" Lisa said while looking down realizing a big sin she has done. "We understand, don't be sorry until the end we will be holding with each other no one will be left behind and leave." Jennie said while holding their hands in pile together. "I agree let's explore this magical world with each of us in one's side" Rose said while looking at them hoping for her plans to be done. "Speaking of magical look at those small clams it's glowing brightly" Lisa pointed at the floating clams.

They immediately jumped off the rock that they're sitting on and swam to the glowing things. When Lisa gathered the 4, they formed  a circle and put the 4 clams that turned to out to be a pendant because it has a lace that can be wear on. When they got themselves each one of the shells glowed so bright and opened.

Lisa got the pink one, Rose picked the blue, while Jennie go on with the purple and Jisoo chose the Green one

Lisa got the pink one, Rose picked the blue, while Jennie go on with the purple and Jisoo chose the Green one. Each of it has pearls it it's clam's cover and also the lace. The pearls immediately float in midair which made them really surprised and a little freaked out. But then a celestial goddess appeared from nowhere and the pearls got to her and surrounds her.

 But then a celestial goddess appeared from nowhere and the pearls got to her and surrounds her