ワン

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♡♥♡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 Taehyung looked at his watch, and yelped.

"It's almost 8 a.m, sh–"

  The young man raced across the campus, towards his class that he was very, very late to. It began at 7 a.m, yet here he was nearing 8 a.m in his loose pajamas. 

  He hadn't had time to dress himself, so this'd have to do.

"God..I'm never partying ever again."

  The lie was innocently untrue. He'd probably party a ton more, and a ton more after that. He'd keep on partying so hard that waking up at 7:43 a.m and rushing to class was a normal routine.

  Oh well. Some things couldn't be helped. And Taehyung's party habits were one of them.

"Okay, okay, the class is right there. It's fine. I'm not super late, it's fine."

  Another lie, as he slammed open the door. Dozens of students stared at him from their seats. The professor too, yet with a very pissed expression instead of a surprised one.

"Kim Taehyung! Where have you been?"

  Taehyung groaned, bowing his head.

"I'm sorry sir! I overslept—I'm not..I'm not feeling very well today, sir."

  The professor looked less than pleased as he poked Taehyung with his pointing stick.

"This mustn't happen again, Mr. Kim, or I'll see to it that you be removed from my class."

  Taehyung rubbed his eyes wearily, nodding respectfully.

"Yes sir, won't happen again."

  The student's expressions changed from surprise to hilarity. A few of them giggled amongst themselves. They exchanged insulting glances for the male in the front of the class.

"Go to your seat, then, Mr. Kim."

  Taehyung nodded again, and shuffled toward his seat.

  A younger student eyed him from beside. He scoffed, placing his pencil down with a soft thump.

  "Wow, setting real good examples for the younger students of this class, aren't you?"

  Taehyung turned his head to look at him. He sized the younger up, trailing his eyes from his head to the start of his thighs, which was the last he could see before the desk cut him off.

  The brunette boy was fairly attractive, with an almost golden complexion, soft yet sexy features, muscley arms and thighs, and—

"Hey! I'm talking to you."

  Taehyung looked up, and cleared his throat, trying desperately to tell himself he was straight.

"Ah, what did you say?"

  The other snickered, picking his pencil back up, and pulling out a notepad. He tossed it on his desk.

"Nothing. You should focus on your work, though. We're on question 34."

  Taehyung stared for a few more moments, before smiling quickly and redirecting his attention toward his work. He berated himself for being late, and made sure he payed attention to his work and only his work.

  He was in fact, so focused, that he didn't notice the younger slip a small note onto his desk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♡♥♡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄