スリー

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♡♥♡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

  Grimacing, Taehyung stepped into the all too familiar classroom with a group of other students. A few guys slapped his shoulder playfully, and some girls giggled at him.

  They laughed with each other before sitting in their seats, a few girls throwing heart signs at him cutely.

  Taehyung fell into the uncomfortable chair, and let out a long winded sigh, closing his eyes. The male from beside him glanced over and laughed.

"You look completely and utterly dead."

  The silver-haired boy refused to turn his head, he was just too tired to even acknowledge the comment with much more than a grunt.

  Since the class started, the younger had to quiet his voice. He mumbled something, but Taehyung couldn't understand for the life of him, so he let out a "what?"

  The other boy leaned in close, making Taehyung's breath hitch. He could practically feel his lips on his ear, and he'd be lying if he didn't say that he was slightly aroused.

"I said that it's not nice to ignore others, Taehyung-ssi."

  At this, Taehyung felt his face grow hot. It was just, well, his face was so close, and that's really uncomfortable, obviously. So, it was normal for him to be so pent-up and hot. Normal reactions. Yeah.

  Taehyung sighed.

"Sorry, dude."

  He sat up in his chair and glanced over at the other male, his heart doing flips. Uncomfortable flips. Yeah, just uncomfortable flips.

  Taehyung witnessed the younger's tongue dart out of his lips, and he was on fire. It was hard not to stare, so hard. So he just..did stare, and that made the younger giggle.

"Will you tell me why you look so dead today? Or do I gotta keep guessing?"

  All thoughts of his schoolwork were practically gone by now. He let out a small chuckle, tousling his hair.

"This guy..he was texting me last night, and it was really annoying. He wouldn't let me sleep, man. He was all like, 'oh baby, come talk to me', and 'hey cutie, wanna call?' and stuff."

  The younger shifted in his seat. He coughed, clearing his throat.

"Annoying, huh? Sounds dumb."

  Taehyung nodded in agreement, glancing at the professor mindlessly listing off equations for the class to solve.

"Yeah, so dumb."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♡♥♡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄