Phone buzz

Matthew came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He wasn't sure how he would handle it but he had to get ready to meet his in law. According to Edward, his parents had split when he was a child. Him being a boy, he got sent with his father and his mother re-married.

Granted all that happened. His father sent him to boarding schools and eventually, he got a huge opportunity to grow in a cruise line, so he would travel all the time.

During one huge father-and-son talk, Larry discovered how much his son took care of himself, how mature he was and how much he had missed of his life. To compensate, he bought him that loft.

Edward was still in bed, half naked and wrapped in his bed sheets. His bubble butt stood out no matter what... He lay hugging his pillow and Matthew couldn't speak for a bit watching that beautiful view. After taking a minute to let his horny thoughts sink in, he spoke.

"Hey yo... Sexy back. Are we still meeting your father? Or you simply want to hug that pillow all day."
"What time is it?"
"It's 10:30. Reservations are at 1:00"

Slowly Edward got on his knees, and at the sight of his boyfriend, he extended his arms. "Help me..." -He said. Matthew got close and unexpectedly got pulled back into bed, landing on top of his hot boyfriend.

"I don't want to go..."
"But you promised your dad you would."
"I don't want to..."
"Look, you don't have to. I can't interfere but if I were him..."
"You'd give me a yatch."

  Matthew was looking down at him and something inside him made him uncomfortable but he couldn't judge his boyfriend. Instead he tickled him to forget the awkward moment. His smile was so adorable to him; he would do anything to keep him smiling.

  "Look, why don't we get ready and go... shopping and... then ummm... we can go dancing!"

  His smug face stared so bright at Matthew, who didn't have any objection if that's what he wanted.

  "F... ouch! Loosen your grip, my ribs hurt..."

  As soon as Edward heard that the worried and entirely let go of his hug.  Startled, his eyes widened and he started touching softly at Matthew's skin.

  "My love! Are you ok??? I'm so sorry!"

  Matthew nodded and it took him a couple seconds to smile but when he did it was widely.
Confused, Edward squinted at him and questioned.

  "Are you playing with me?"
  "N-no... But really I couldn't breathe. You are strong."
  "Then why were you smiling?"
  "Because you said 'My love '."

  Edward turned red and covered his face... So Matthew just watched. When he discovered those blue eyes again, he awaited patiently for a reply.  Edward had no words, but he uttered something he didn't think he would say.

  "It's because... I... love you."

  His finger was pointing at his boyfriend's chin. Matthew felt so giddy all of a sudden his smile matched Edward's.  His mouth opened, and several seconds he could not reply while being in awe.

  Suddenly he kneeled and looking at Edward, he touched his lips and responded.  "I love you too." -He said.

  Edward sat up faster than he thought and in his happiness, he hugged him tight again. Matthew grunted slightly and Edward, remembering what happened earlier, he let go of his boyfriend.

  Matthew are you ok?? Do you want me to take you to the doctor?

  His boyfriend rest on his shoulder and with that he added he didn't want to.