Chapter 2- Lonely Nights Without You

And we have the Second CHAPTER! 

NOTE: The 1st two POVs happen on a school night and the last two POVs are during the summer break.

Like always... ENJOY!

       ----------------------------------------------------  -.- -------------------------------------------------------

                                         Chapter 2 -  Lonely Nights Without You 

                                                                            Boy 

I tossed around in my bed. Punching my pillow in frustration, I pulled my sheets off me and sat up. The cool night's breeze hit my naked torso, making me shiver. Running a hand through my hair, I stopped at the nape of my neck and pulled a few locks.

I sighed heavily.

I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight either. Thoughts of her were keeping me awake as usual. Her infectious laughter echoed in my ears, making me crave to see her smile this late at night. I flipped out my mobile and logged into Facebook, searched her name and checked out her profile picture. Smiling at her cute face, I gently touched the smooth screen, imagining that by some dumb luck , I could feel her softness. She lights up my darkness. I whispered her name into the dark. And sent out a silent message to her, hoping, no praying, that it would reach her in her dreams.... 

I hope you are sleeping peacefully.

I lay back down on my bed and reached to the side, touching the bed sheet softly, wishing it wasn't so cold and empty. Absent from the form of my love. I closed my eyes in the hope of meeting her in my dreams......

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                       Girl 

I was walking beside him. Laughing at something he said. He smiled and tucked a stray lock of my hair behind my ear. I blushed and his smile widened. It was nice, us walking alone together, talking about things that didn't seem to matter, just talking to elongate our time together, but equally enjoying the pleasant silence that settled in between. 

Suddenly my friends came in between us, separating us like a tide. I looked over my shoulder at him while one of my girlfriends pulled me forward. 

“I have something to tell you.” She said seriously.

“Ah ha.” I replied, not really concentrating. I felt his eyes boring into the back of my head. If it could, my hair would be sizzling right now from the heat of his gaze.

“After she tells you, tell me too, okay.” he told me from behind.

“I'll tell you.” my friend said, batting her eyelashes at him.

I held back a howl.

“I don't want you... I want her.” he said, his eyes on me the whole time.

I tried not to smile, while happiness flooded my whole being. Then it all disappeared and I woke up.  I blinked as I looked up at the celling and bit back disappointment. It was just a dream.

                                                            ~ Summer Break ~

                                                                      Girl 

I hate traveling. Watching the city pass by my window, minutes that feel like hours, and a confined space that makes you claustrophobic. Watching people walk by like they rule the world, and listening to the songs on the radio that suddenly seem to associate with things in your life. Man, I really do hate traveling. With nothing better to do, my thoughts drifted to him like they always do. 

What would he be doing now? I wondered.

My eyes focused on people passing by, hoping to see his face in the crowd. I always thought of scenarios where I could meet him. Imagining him being there at the places I was going to, related to the people I was going to meet. How would we react? What would we talk about after we got over the initial awkwardness? Would we be able to say anything at all! I wished I could meet him away from the confines of the school, where prying eyes wouldn't allow us to look at each other, much less talk, and where loose tongues would spit atrocious tales. But like always... It doesn't happen. 

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                          Boy

I'm sick of these hols! I haven't seen her for so long that memories of her are tampered by my own personal fantasies. Her unique essence which is imprinted in my heart contradicts with the fading image of her face in my mind. Out of boredom and a release from thoughts of her, I sit down to study.   (Yes, I'm a NERD! Don't hold it against me! I can be a jock too.) 

I start with Chem but that made me think of my wonderful chemistry with her. I threw the book away and turned to Physics but that led to me to think of physical things.... AH! How could I let myself get so addicted to her! I thought back to my earlier relationship I had with my ex. I had never felt this way with her. She was okay.. I guess. Unnaturally annoying. Our relationship was mostly a step towards something new. But it ended badly with a few choice cuss words and a feeling of “GOOD RIDDANCE! Let's have some fireworks please!” And then I met her. The girl of my dreams. I can't believe I never noticed her before, until we had all our classes together. She seemed single, but I wasn't ready for another relationship. But thinking about the hell I was going through now... I was willing to reconsider it. Maybe after the holidays, I could tell her... I Love You...

------------------------------- -.- --------------------------------

So how was it? Tell me tell me! Come on guys, I need your encouragement to move forward! *Fist in front with a 'Let's Do it' look on my face*

Vote / Comment / Recommend

Click the little 'VOTE' button on the side and voila! MAGIC! The voting number goes up. Check it out and see for yourself :D