Chapter 9- Jealousy

Hey everyone! Sorry for posting so late. Had a really busy-busy week and my editor (my mom) wasn't doing any editing. :/
Anyway I felt sorry for you guys and decided to write two (long) chapters!!!!!
Hope you like it :)

P.S.
Pic of Alex on the side-------------------------------->

P.P.S.

The "P.P" just sounds really funny. :P

P.P.P.S
HAHAHAHAHA!

-> This is what happens if I take too long to post. The worry about what you think of me makes me nuts!

ENJOY! :)

---------------------------------- -,- --------------------------------------

         Chapter 9- Jealousy

                                  Clea

I shivered, but not from the cold. I had a feeling someone was watching me and that caused the skin on my arms to erupt into thousands of goosebumps. I looked around to find it's cause and my eyes landed on the cabin at the other side of the lake. I squinted my eyes and tried to see if anyone was there but it was too dark to make out anything from the long shadows cast by the moon. 

"Are you cold?" Adrian asked me softly.  It was then I realized I was rubbing my arms and my teeth were starting to chatter.

"N-no myyy fiiine."

Adrian smile was brighter than the moon and he lightly chuckled. He got up and removed his dark jacket and handed it to me. I got up, "No, no it's fine. I'm not cold," I protested.

He motioned me to turn around and I did so like a puppet. He placed the jacket over my shoulders and I pulled it closer to me, engulfing myself in the warmth left by his body. His scent was over powering me and I felt my face heat up from the fact that I had his jacket wrapped around me. Adrian lightly placed his hand on my shoulder, that burned from its contact. 

"I think it's time you went to bed sweetheart," his warm breath tingled the sensitive skin of my ear.

OH MY GOD! HE JUST CALLED ME SWEETHEART!  The little voice in my head turned into a small yellow ball and I threw it out of the Window of Truth along with my Common Sense.

I turned back to him, my eyeballs almost popping out and my mouth so wide open, the birds in the trees above could have built a nest in it. Adrian studied me and gave a cheeky smile.

"Looks better on you than it did on me," he commented honestly.

I rolled my eyes, "It would if I was six sizes bigger." Come on I was practically dwarfed in this jacket. Common Sense came running back and I realized what I had just said. Oh no. Did I just call Adrian fat? I peeked up at him and saw him holding back a laugh.

"Ah.. I didn't mean you were fat or anything, just that Godzilla could fit into this. No no King Kong! I think he's smaller. Oh shit no no I mean it's way too big for me!" I told him in a rush, my hands moving frantically, trying to explain to him.

This time he burst out laughing, his deep laugh echoing in the silence of the night. I quickly covered his mouth.

"Sush! You'll wake up the neighbors!" I scanned the area looking for any signs of movement. Adrian cleared his throat. I looked up at him. He pointed towards my hand lay over his mouth. I gasped and quickly removed it and hid it behind my back.

"You know, if I knew I was going to lend my jacket to you, I would have dropped by the women's department and gotten one in your size." Then he moved a step back and studied me with a hand on his chin like he was thinking hard. "Let's say, Size- Tinkerbell?"

"Hey I'm not that small!" I glared at him hotly.

"Hey I'm not that small!" Adrian mimicked me, putting his hands on his waist like I was.

"ADRIAN!" I cried.

"CLEA!" he grinned.

We both stared at each other. 

Oh no. Not now. My mouth started to open for a yawn and my eyes started to tear up. I quickly covered my mouth before I resembled a hippopotamus and yawned.

"Okay that's it. You're going to bed Miss Clea," Adrian told me strictly and took my arm. 

"But I don't wanna!" I whined and dragged my feet while he led me back to the cabin.

"You need your beauty sleep sweetheart. Otherwise you'll look like Kristen Stewart tomorrow and we don't want that." 

He called me sweetheart again! Ah heaven. Wait a minute.  Kristen Stewart? No way! Now that was a real treat.  So I let him drag me - imagine the possibility of looking a dead, stone-like, twitching Kristen Stewart!

Adrian suddenly stopped and I bumped into him.

"Wha-" I started, rubbing my nose and moving in front to glare at him. I stopped in shock.