7

A/n: You guys didn't think I'd leave you with only one update right? heehee. I just wanted to let you guys know that ya'll are incredible. The comments have been making my day. I love you guys! 

Sitting on the swing beside Jacob, Lauren was overjoyed to have had this moment with her son. She had missed being with him every single night, and that fact that he was the rock that kept her grounded for the longest time.

"Jakey?" Lauren cooed, trying to get his attention.

"Mama?" The boy replied as he hopped off the swing to sit on Lauren's lap.

"How are you, baby boy?" Lauren asked.

"I miss you mama. It's so hard to be without you at home. Mami is always getting angry with me. I think she loves Mark more than me. You won't be like that, right mama? I'll be the only boy in your life?" The boy sadly asked as he snuggled closer to Lauren's chest.

Upset that the boy was getting affected the most from the situation, Lauren took his hands and intertwined it with hers. Dreading the conversation that was about to arise.

"One day you might wake up not seeing me anymore. The time might come when mami decides that you don't need me, and goes away forever with you. One day mami might just remarry someone and decide to start a family with them. One day I would be out of your picture, but you would never be out of mine." Lauren says as tears begin to pool in her eyes. She wanted things set straight in case the circumstance of being with her son never is to occur again. Silently sobbing, Lauren continues to coo at her son that seemed to have shared the emotion she was feeling.

"One day you might have brothers and sisters. One day you're going to be a big brother. But that doesn't erase the fact that you will be my only child. The only child I'm ever going to have and love. I want you to know that you are on my mind all the time. That even when I don't see you, I love you. I long to be with you. My life was never complete until you were born, babe. You are my son, my life. All of everything I have is yours. I don't want you to ever think that I don't love you because that isn't true. And when you can't sleep at night, look at the stars in the sky. I promise you that we would be sharing the same view. And I, I would look at them in the same way, longing and thinking of you." Lauren confesses, not sure if the boy was understanding what she was saying.

Noticing that her shirt was beginning to get wet, she had looked down to find her son silently crying in her arms. She knew that he was affected by all of it too, just not completely understanding what was happening in the bigger picture.

"Even when I don't see you mama, I love you." Was all the boy could say before Lauren broke down in tears. Lucy noticing the scene, she had walked over to enclose the two in a loving hug. She was in no position to step in, but wanted to comfort the two.

"How about we have some fun?" Lucy offers happily, grinning in the hopes that the boy would take her offer.

Before standing up to play, Lauren took off her leather jacket around her son. "Wear this babe. So that everywhere you go, you have a piece of mama with you."

That afternoon Lauren got a call from a raging Camila. The raven-haired girl had forgotten to let Camila know that she were to pick up their son, thus causing the brunette to rage over the fact that she had thought her son was missing after waiting in school for nothing.

For Lauren and Lucy however, the day was spent in the park with the three, including Jacob happily spending time together. It had been the first time that they had all gone out to play with Lucy, but the kid was immediately drawn to the Colombian for some unknown reason.