33

After taking the kids to Mike and Clara's for the evening, Lauren was very certain that she would get to shower the brunette with love for the rest of the evening. It was the first time the two of them left Cassie under the care of her grandparents, and despite Camila's wariness, the raven-haired woman was able to persuade her to do so just so they could celebrate their engagement.

Lying in bed, Lauren found Camila reading once again. It was a rather common sight to see every single night, yet the feeling warmed Lauren's heart to see her wife unbothered and trapped in her own little world. Walking over to the bed to greet Camila with a kiss, Lauren leaned over to whisper sweetly at the woman.

"You were as beautiful as the first day I met you." She whispered lovingly, her hands caressing the brunette's waist softly. If the brunette didn't know that it was a habit of the raven-haired girl, she would not even know that the woman was touching her.

"What's with you tonight?" Camila giggled as she pulled Lauren to lay in bed, causing the woman to stumble over her.

"Can't I enjoy my fiancé? I'm pretty sure it's been 13 years since I got to hold you like this. Let me live." Lauren joked as she put the book on the side table next to the brunette's side of the bed, nestling herself in between Camila's legs as she took a good look at the woman. "Damn, I'm so lucky."

"Laur, baby, you're awfully sweet tonight?" Camila uttered with a small smile, her hands intertwined with the raven-haired girl's hands.

"I just realized that it's our first night together without the kids. It's good to have you all to myself again." Lauren grinned at her remark, her eyes not once leaving the brunette's. Moving closer, Lauren began to lean in and kiss Camila's forehead. Giggling, she began planting kisses at the woman's temple, all the way down to the brunette's neckline. Soft, passionate kisses being left to mark the brunette's body.

"Lauren..." Camila mumbled in bliss as her arms encompassed Lauren's waist to pull the woman closer to her, her eyes momentarily kept shut as she savored Lauren's kisses.

"Tonight is all about you babe. For the past few years that I wasn't able to let you know how beautiful you are, and I'm certain that punk wasn't able to do so the way you deserved to be. Let me remind you why I think you're gorgeous." Lauren grinned, her arms securely wrapped around the brunette.

That moment, Camila didn't know which was a better feeling. The fact that she had the woman that close, that it's been so long since someone bothered to make her feel so beautiful inside, or the fact that the probability of making love was highly probable and possible anytime soon.

Slowly but surely, Lauren lifted the brunette's top lightly, gauging the woman's reaction subtly. When the woman didn't faze, Lauren took the shirt off and tossed it to the side of the room, leaving kisses throughout the brunette's chest as she continued on moving downwards.

Their breathing was rushed, the feelings were at an all-time high, and the anticipation was fleeting that the brunette just loved every second of it. Slowly feeling Lauren playing with the belt-holes of her jeans, as her breath began to hitch.

"No teasing, babe." Camila warned the woman, her body beginning to feel hot and flustered from the intensity of the moment. That was the moment Lauren was sure we wanted it. She wanted this. To become intimate with the woman the best way she knew how.

Pulling off Camila's jeans as she began to lower herself for her to be aligned with the brunette's center, Lauren kept plastering kisses onto the brunette's hips, lowering a little to leave small pecks onto the brunette's thighs. At this point Camila was lying in the best feeling she knew, not a single part of her body left unkissed. Lauren really did know how to make her feel so right.