32

A/n: It's three in the morning, and this hasn't been proofread. I just felt like it was time for you guys to read this part. :) Edits may or may not be made in the morning, depending on how you guys saw the chapter. We're nearing the end, folks. Comment, vote, spread love! x

The first few nights, Lauren was pretty sure she was losing her mind over caring for three children and her recovering wife. Camila happened to take longer in her recovery from the whole birthing, but Lauren didn't seem to mind. She loved the fact that she got the chance to take care of the brunette so well. Only this time, she had to juggle taking care of a newborn, a preteen, a playful six year old and a puppy along with caring for the brunette. But not once did she complain. She loved every moment of it. Every hour she woke to feed Cassie, the early morning routine in getting Mica and Jacob ready for school, walking the dog, and last but not the least, spoiling Camila with all the love she could offer. Never had the brunette been more beautiful in her eyes than today, as all the thoughts of what they've been through came flooding through her mind. Camila was hers and she was Camila's, only this time, she knew she was bound to once again ask for her hand in marriage for the second time around.

Now Lauren's parents couldn't really negate what Lauren wanted. Just by seeing their beautiful grandchildren and the smile on Lauren's face each time, they knew that Camila was the one to thank for it all. Despite her shortcomings in the past, the brunette was able to come through. Not once did they cease to see the worth of that woman that stood at 5 foot 2.

It was early and Lauren had a lot to accomplish for the day. One was to prepare the documents for the change in ownership of the company's name. MarketOne was about to be 50% Camila's. At least that's how Lauren wanted it to be. The brunette should have a little something to her name. She's worked for it, anyway. Maybe not through working in the company, but by being the best homemaker Lauren could ever ask for.

Arriving home from taking the kids to school, Lauren entered her house whilst inhaling the smell of freshly made pancakes. Walking to sneak over towards the brunette from behind, the raven-haired woman nestled her head onto Camila's shoulders with her arms wrapped securely around the brunette from behind.

"What's my beautiful woman doing up so early in the morning?" Lauren asked sweetly, savoring the sweet scent of Camila's shampoo as she pulled the woman closer.

"Cassie woke up a while ago so I fed her, but I couldn't get myself to fall back asleep after. So I thought of preparing breakfast before you head to work." The brunette replied instantaneously.

"And who says I'm leaving you to handle the baby on your own today, my love?"

"Laur." Camila uttered authoritatively. "You haven't gone to work in a week, I promise I'll be fine here." The brunette assured Lauren, not wanting to disrupt the woman's normal work-cycle just because of the newborn.

"When will you ever understand that you are my priority?" Lauren chuckled before leaving sweet kisses on Camila's neck lovingly. "You are more important than any desk job, any meeting, and most of all, any trip outside that isn't a life and death one. You've done enough just by giving me a daughter. Let me return the favor by taking care of you this time."

Knowing that she would never win, Camila just leaned behind so her body was pressed against Lauren's, giving the woman better access to continue on with fondling her neck. "Laur..." She mumbled as the hormones began to take effect.

"I love you so so much Camila. Let me love you right this time." Lauren uttered between kisses, her breath staggered and hoarse from the dryness of her throat.

"I would never let anyone love me the way you do, babe. After all this time, I've learned that no one can compare to the love you give." Camila responded with her eyes closed from shame and embarrassment, her mind bringing her back to all those things she's done to Lauren.