RIP Kim Jonghyun

The Kpop community has suffered a huge loss with the death of one of the biggest names, Kim Jonghyun commits suicide. I've been silent on the whole thing for now because one I still have finals to deal with and two, I don't know how to deal with it. Like what can I say? ShiNEE fans need the moment to grieve and cry. Let them (including myself) let out everything including tears, anger, frustration. Just for today. Because we lost someone who we didn't realize was fighting himself for the longest time and it sucks to only realize after now. It only hurts more to realize that there wasn't much I could do to help as he was a big star and I was only a fan. He had tons of fans that told him they loved him. That's the reality of depression, it comes and just snatches people no matter their status, family life, or what have you. It sucks because I and many other people have known the feeling and it's the worst, and it hurts knowing Jonghyun had to suffer. So cry. But after crying, let's continue on in life, and make Jonghyun's memory so big that people who weren't even Shinee fans remember the name of this great man. Watch the MVs, remember how far he had gotten in about 10 years in this shitty industry (also fuck SM I still hate them).

Feel the pride of his accomplishments once more before you feel that sense of loss

Also contact some friends or fellow shinee fans and know that this pain is shared throughout the community. Remember that you're not alone in this.

Preserve all of the good memories.

May he Rest In Peace, his fans will continue to remember him probably forever.