Story (+ update)

You know when you get a memory of something that happened to you that's so bizarre that you just have to share even though people won't believe you. I got a college story for you all. Content warning, talk of drugs

So my campus, ngl, they're really bad at reinforcing rules and shit. Or like the students are just really good at avoiding the law. So it's the first day, I go out and do stuff and shit cause I need friends otherwise Oof my semester would've been horrible. So I go out to all the lgbt things they had to offer. I made like three good friends in support group. And like others. One of them was a bi dude who was pretty cool. He was nerdy and all that, and pretty fun to talk to. Pretty funny too, (my friend high key had a crush like he was PINING.)

So anyways, we all start hanging out and getting to know each other well (if you call me like barely messaging anyone well). So like one day we all go over to the dude's hall to hang out and shit, and I notice he seems like antsy or something. So like next day I text, trying to find out if he was ok or something like that. So blah blah talking talking and he tells me that like he had bags of drugs in his drawer and he hoped he could hide it once break comes around. And I thought it was like weed since my campus has a LOT of weed smokers (not kidding like everyday the area near my hall reeks of it its gross). Turns out it wasn't weed, it was like hard like acid and all that. So I find out, he's a drug dealer. And I'm like wow, cause he didn't look like the type of person to do that. Long story short I ended that friendship pretty quickly and idk what he's doing now. (please I'm telling you now don't do drugs or illegal activity) So yeah that's the story of how I accidentally became friends with a college drug dealer. Idk why but it's kinda funny to me...

Also I got updates, going back on hiatus as of Monday cause new semester starts whoopee. (See how enthusiastic I am?) But I got two new things going, One is the original Work I'm posting cause I'm taking new writing classes and the other is just like a Marvel fanfiction that I need to decide where to post.  (Itwouldbeniceifyoucheckeditoutpleaseloveme-)

I got no update schedule so they'll just be uploaded randomly

I'll end this chapter with puppies