Chapter 17 [Lemon Special]

This chapter will contain smut/lemon, make love, sex scene. If you don't like these kind of content, feel free to skip this chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaneki's POV

"Let's take this to my room, shall we?", Touka seductively said as she bit her lips.

"Huh....?", I widened my eyes as I looked at her beautiful purplish eyes while my face is going to explode. "Emm....really? You want to do that "thing"....?"

"Yeah....now you're embarrassing me.", she looked away while her face blushed.

"Did she just ask me to have sex with her? It must be it. Okay Kaneki, don't be nervous....calm down...", I said in my mind as I lifted her chin and make her looked at me.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.", I said as I lightly pressed my lips against hers.

"You look cute when you blush.", I said as she immediately blushed deeper as she lightly punched me in the chest.

I picked her up in bridal style, walked towards her room. I opened her room door and gently put her onto the bed. I'm on top of her, stared at her beautiful face as I felt my manly part is throbbing. I embraced the curves of her body as I gently removing her clothes, threw it aside until a purple lace bra and panties are left on her gorgeous body.

"Ka...Kaneki, aren't you going to remove your clothes?", she said in a embarrassed tone.

"Of course...just be patient.", I said as I removed my shirt and pants and threw it aside. I cupped her cheek as I kissed her lips and moved lower and lower to her neck and her stomach area. I looked at her as she chuckled.

"What's so funny about?", I said as I caressed her face.

"You have some skills though.", she smirked as she pushed me down and looked at me in the eyes.

"Well...it's out male instinct after all.", I said. "Then....how about this?"

"Huh..? Ahhh~ stop it.", I let out a little smirk before I groped her breasts under the bra. She gasped immediately as I massaged it in as many ways as possible. Soon I found the bra clasp and unclasped it, exposed her breasts and also removed her panties.

I stared at her completely nude body and started to wonder, "Is this real? The dream girl of my life is naked in front of me. This is going to be the best day of my life."

I turned my attention to the downside of her and slowly rubbed her clit with my hand. She moaned but quickly silenced by my lips on hers. Slowly I inserted my fingers into her womanhood.

"Ahh~ Not there....Kaneki~", she said between kisses as she arched her back and I slowly moving my finger in and out until it's covered by her fluid. She's panting for air as her face blushed like crazy. I gave her a smile as I walked towards my bag.

"Where.....are......you going?", she said as she panting for air.

"I'm sure you're not prepare to pregnant, right?", I said as she looked at the little packet in my hand.

"Yeah.....condom huh...?", she said as I removed my boxers, she widened her eyes as she looked at my manly part.

"What happen...?"

"*little laugh* It's bigger than I thought.", she said as she pointed at my member. I smirked at her as I put it on my member. She laid down, relaxed herself and gave me a light smile as I caressed her face. I positioned myself at her entrance as I spread her legs wide.

"Ready...?", I asked and she nodded her head as respond. Slowly I pushed it in as she immediately grabbed my arm tightly and groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry....are you hurt...? Let's just end this.....", I said as I turned my head away but she grabbed my face as she forcefully turned my head and stared straight into her eyes.

"It's okay Kaneki....I don't want to ruin your and mine first time too....", she said as she brought me to her chest, listened to her heart which pumped like crazy.

"So let's continue....", I said as I slowly moved my hips in and out, tried to adjust for her. Slowly as time goes, I'm getting into my "hardcore" more, rammed into her harder and harder. She moaned in pleasure as I knocked the breath out of her lung.

"Ahh~ Fuck....! Faster Kaneki!", she said as she sunk his fingernails down into my flesh, making new wounds as my body healed it. I groped her breasts and realized how soft and squishy is it. Slowly I almost reached my climax.

"Ka-Kaneki.....I'm.....coming.... AHHH~", she arched her back and let out a silent scream as she reached her climax, moments later I also came. L laid down beside her as I'm already exhausted. I caressed her hair as her hair stuck to her face because of sweat and tears.

"Let's clean ourselves, okay? I don't want to sleep on this kind of condition.", Touka said as she walked towards her bathroom.

"May I join? Touka-chan~", I said with a smile to her.

"*sigh* Fine....come in.", she replied.

*Moments later*

I laid down beside her, intertwined our hands together. Probably because of our sexual intercourse, I'm tired as hell. I brushed her hair as she slept on my chest.

"Kaneki...", she said.

"Hmm...?"

"Thanks for everything, I love you.", she said as she caressed my face.

"I love you too...", I said as I gave her a light kiss on her forehead. Slowly she's asleep in my arms.

"Tired, huh...?", I mumbled as I stared at the moon outside the window and thought. "This is the best day of my life...."

A/N
Yay! First Touken lemon done! Wish all of you Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

Bye!