Someone Is Going To Die

When the trio got back, Peter was back in a black tee and some jeans, his domino mask hiding half his face. The cool thing about it was that it also distorted his voice. The tech in it made it so that anyone who heard the voice couldn't remember the exact tone, sound, or lilt, allowing anyone who heard it or record it to be unable to remember what he sounds like exactly. This allowed Spidey's voice to be unmatched to his civilian counter part.

When the trio entered the camp, they heard fighting and screaming. They looked at each other, Peter taking off to change by the tree, Tony standing guard while Percy ran full tilt towards the screaming.

—————————————

Dallie jumped in front of a sweeping head, drawing its attention from an oblivious Annabeth. The hydra batted the dog away with a scaly leg as she jumped for one of its necks. A yelp was heard as the black pup hit a tree.

Wanda whipped around and contained the head as it made a second pass at the now aware blonde woman. Not knowing what the red energy was, the head spewed flame, and in the process cauterizing the whole head. Wanda withdrew her magic, the charred head falling to the ground, the separated neck following soon after. Annabeth cursed, yelling at the red wearing young adult.

"You almost killed me! If I hadn't moved, the head could have crushed me. If it had been near anything else, it could have caused serious damage. Luckily I moved and you aren't around mortals- there would have been actual casualties."

A sudden yell was heard as a hell bent woman stormed forward. "Get the fuck off the field! Its time to show these immature children how you actually fight. If you do not exit the field within the next two seconds I will not hesitate to shoot you." Some kids hesitated, knowing that the Avengers had no weapons to fight myths and legends. A shot sounded out, some dirt chunks flying up near a som of Demeter. "Convinced yet? MOVE!"

The teens scattered.

And the Avengers then joined one another, organizing into a straight line. They surveyed the twenty headed hydra, three heads laying still upon the ground. The monstrous myth roared; the Avengers leapt into action without a word or look, not even through their link.

The "original" Avengers distracted the beast- Pietro played keep away- grabbing his family and moving them to safety. The "sidekicks" worked on decapitating and burning the hydra's heads and necks. To the teen demigods surprise, all of the Avengers had capable weapons.

When looking over at Percy, anyone could see her gaze continuously straying towards the still form of her dog.

While some scoffed, thinking that she wasn't a good fighter, and thus was a hamper to the team because of her ease towards becoming distracted. But those  kids were proven wrong as the team seamlessly covered her- no difficulties or anger because the woman's faults were shown.

At one point, Percy whipped around and grabbed Quicksilver from his run. A head snapped right where the young adult would have been if he had run a second longer. Suddenly an arrow pierced the eye of the beast, the head of the arrow detonated soon after, the hydra head shrieking as it pulled back. The speedster nodded at head at his two teammates before running off.

Once the last head fell, neck cauterized, all severed heads and the body burst into gold dust.

Percy quickly turned on her heel and ran towards her puppy. Quicksilver was sent off to get the first aid kit and to just grab a scarf from the camp store. The campers and Hunters stood stunned as the hardened Agent started crying, hands flitting towards her dog and back again, as if afraid to touch her.

It was soon enough that Quicksilver came back with the needed items, Vision stepping up to the plate. He used his knowledge from being created from the internet in order to care for the poor pup. Thor picked Dallie up gently in strong hands, moving her so that Vision could care for her.