ғᴏᴜʀ

Driving down the long road, I felt the cool air smack me in the face, a major difference from the hot sun that was shining through the windows.

Relief spread through me as we finally reached Los Angeles. A silent yawn left my lips. I barely got any sleep. Tallahassee wouldn't let me as he kept poking my sides and whispering jokes in my ear.

How we got so close in 24 hours I'll never know, but it was definitely a relief from all the zombies roaming the cities.

"You know, I think sleep deprivation is the number one health problem in America," Columbus commented randomly after watching my eyes droop for the seventh time.

"Well, now I think it might be number two," Wichita joked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, a lazy smile gracing my face with it's presence.

"Number two," Tallahassee repeated, broken laughter mixing with his words.

"That's adorable," Columbus retorted sarcastically.

"I'm just saying I think we should find a place to crash," he voiced his concern and I actually agreed with him.

Despite him being a total mother hen, he was right. We needed a place to take shelter and rest for a few hours. The car was almost out of gas and if we didn't find another car soon we would eventually get stranded and die. Not to mention we were all crazy hungry.

"Oh, I got an idea. We're in Hollywood, let's sleep in style," Tallahassee vaguely suggested and instructed Wichita to let him drive.

We entered the more infested part of Los Angeles where zombies were literally everywhere. They were like glitter, you use it once and three months later you're still finding it in your bed sheets.

Okay that comparison didn't really make sense but whatever.

Tallahassee parked infront of the Chinese theatre* and turned to look at Columbus and Wichita.

"Grab a map," they quickly scrambled out of the car with their fire arm and ran towards a map stand.

I quickly noticed a hoard of zombies making their way towards them. Knowing very well that the two would struggle fighting them off, I grabbed two revolvers from the duffel bag and rolled down the window. I began to shoot down the hoard while the other two got the map.

Columbus ran and grabbed a map while Wichita shot down a zombie that gor too close. They both ran back towards the car. I stopped her shooting for a moment and opened the door for Wichita.

"Come on," I encouraged and turned back to shooting the zombies that kept coming.

"Hurry hurry," Tallahassee urged as more zombies came running. He looked at me in the rear view mirror and watched momentarily as I expertly reloaded the pistols in less than a second.

Once Columbus got in, the wheels of the car created skid marks as it sped away from the infected.

Once it was all clear I sat back down and gave both the map retrievers a fist bump.

"Good job," I sent a cheeky smile and playfully blew at the nozzle of my guns.

"Looks like anyone who's ever been in a movie lives on this block," Columbus said examining the map.

"What exactly you think we're doing in the 90210, Sally?" Tallahassee questioned.

"Kinda pictured Tom Cruise living somewhere nicer," Wichita blandly commented.

"B-lister compared to who I got in mind, folks. We're going to the tippy-top of the A-list," He smirked and made a right turn.

"Who?" Wichita, Little Rock and I questioned.