ғɪᴠᴇ

We found ourselves surrounding one of the most dangerous games. Monopoly. When I found the game in one of the many closets in Bill's Mansion, I knew of the consequences and the many families it tore apart.

But I really didn't care.

I sat criss cross next to Tallahassee and he seemed to take that a an invitation to lay his head down in my lap. I opted to be the banker since I was super competitive when it came to the game. Columbus would know from all the times I gave him the silent treatment after he made me pay for a night in his property.

Right now, it was Little Rock's turn and she landed on free parking.

"Lucky," I whined.

"Oh, free parking, which coincidentally is the best thing about Zombieland," Wichita mentioned.

"No, best thing about Z-land, no Facebook status updates. You know, "Rob Curtis is gearing up for Friday." Who cares?" Columbus commented.

"No, the best thing is that there's no one around to give me speeding tickets. No authorities? Best thing," I held my hand up in an 'okay' motion and clicked my tongue satisfied.

"The best thing is no more flushing, epic," Tallahassee added.

"And the worst thing about Z-land?" Wichita asked, changing the mood quickly.

"You mean, other than the fact that I shot Bill Murray?" Columbus asked still hung up on it.

"That's easy. Losing Buck," Tallahassee said leaning into my touch for comfort.

"That's his puppy," Columbus informed Wichita and Little Rock, still not getting it.

"I'm gonna tell you, I never thought I could love anything like Buck. He was just...the day he was born, I just lost my mind," Tallahassee told us feeling the tears coming.

"Sorry," Wichita whispered.

"We were two peas. He had my personality, my laugh, my appetite," He continued, trying to hold back the tear.

I moved my hand forward and slowly stroked his cheek.

Tallahassee pulled out a homemade wallet and gave it to Columbus.

"We made this wallet together out of duct tape," I winced a little and suppressed the tear that was threatening to spill out of my eyes.

I was somewhat empathetic and a major baby when I saw someone else cry.

"I haven't cried like that since Titanic," He commented trying to lighten up the mood.

We sat in silence for a while.

"I think we're just gonna leave?" I looked down at Tallahassee for confirmation, he nodded. "Yeah,"

We got up and walked out of the room. He led me down a flight of stairs and we entered a pool room. I watched him leave the room only to re-enter a minute later with two guns.

I caught his drift and began to collect all the breakable things in the room, these things being all the expensive vases that were distributed throughout the enormous room. Lining them up in a nice line, Tallahasse lied down on a pool chair and began shooting at them.

His "thank you" was absent verbally, but present in our brief mental communication when our eyes connected. I made my way back to him and sat in the chair on his right, watching as the million dollar vases shattered.

Everytime he broke a vase I would release a tiny cheer which would make a smile flit across his face for a second.

Little Rock entered the room, holding her own gun.