Extended version. 01

~Amanda~

I smiled at how Amelia tried to pull Xavier to the candy shop, working on her cute face to convince him to buy her a candy.

Xavier looked at me, making a face. I laughed at him and raised my hands in surrender, waiting for them to come back.

"Mommy, look what Daddy got me," Amelia said pointing a large lollipop towards me as she held on to Xavier's hand.

"Wow," I chirped, giggling as she tried to make it fit in her mouth. 

"We should head home," I suggested to Xavier before leaning down to Amelia's level. "It's time to go home baby girl."

"But Mommy I'm not ready," she wined.

"You tried almost all the rides, you have to be tired," Xavier said, trying to convince her.

"One more, please, please, please," she begged pulling down both of our hands, pouting her lips.

"Fine. One more," I gave in and before I could finish my sentence she ran off.

"She's as stubborn as you are," Xavier said, smiling wide.

I noticed a couple behind Alex giving me a disapproving look. I raised my brow glancing at Xavier to see if he had noticed it too.

Shrugging it off, he pulled me closer and kissed me.

"How could you marry him?" I heard.

I pulled away, "excuse me?" 

"A killer. He killed your father. A murderer."

"I d-" I looked at Xavier and found blood on his hands , "Xa- oh my God." 

With horror, I looked at his hands and followed the blood dripping onto to the floor to find a pool of blood under our legs.

"Nooo," I gasped pulling the covers away, breathing heavily. 

I scanned the room before putting my hand to my chest and closing my eyes, taking deep breaths to calm myself.

"It was just a dream," I whispered repeatedly, reassuring myself.

Once calm, I went to the toilet to brush my teeth and shower.

As I stepped into the shower, my toes flinched as they touched the chilled floor. My mind was in shreds; this was the day everything changes. A day where I'll be faced with the hardest decision. I was not ready and will never be ready for what I was about to do. 

Closing my eyes to the water, the hot water soaked into my hair. Memories filled my head making the decision even harder.

My mind swirled with emotions and a feeling of nervousness settled at the pit of my stomach. I leaned against the cool tiles as my weak legs threatened to buckle.

 Not only was water from the shower coursing down my face but so were my tears.

I could still remember the hurt and betrayal in his eyes and how confused he was, it still played in my head even after days. Every beautiful moment spent together was turned into a painful memory after that one mistake, after I found out.

I sat down at the ceramic ground and I pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around my shins. If only I wouldn't have to face real life. I let my head fall down to my knees, and I pulled my legs closer to me, letting the tears fall down.

I wish I had never met him and life had never betrayed me.

I heard a knock and I straightened up, "was just checking if you had woken up."

"Yes," I yelled, not caring how my voice sounded. 

I picked myself up and turned off the faucet to face reality.

As I stepped out of the shower and stared at the mirror, all I could see was a scared and helpless person staring back at me.

"You can do this," I whispered to my reflection, wiping off a tear which escaped. 

As I was wearing my heels my mom entered the room with a smile on her face, "are you ready?" she asked.

I didn't answer and continued wearing my heels.

"Your father's gone because of him," she stated, giving me a disapproving look, "you're the only who can avenge your father."

I closed my eyes and sighed, debating whether it was right.

"You can't give up right now. We've come too far," she encouraged me, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Don't tell me you're having second thoughts."

"I-I lov-"

"How could you!? He killed your father."

"It's too much for me," I yelled with exasperation.

"You were doing fine. You got back at him for killing your father."

"Yeah," I mumbled, remembering what I did.

"And so will you be today. I believe in you," she declared, " this is for us and your father."

"Now get ready let's get going," she said with a stern voice before walking out.

I nodded, lost for words.

Hello,
I

hope you liked this chapter. As requested Amanda's pov 😙
Xavier will appear in the next chapter xx

-Tell me your thoughts❤❤