Week 1 Adult Interviews

Why did you bring Trinity in?I wanted a change and someone with star potential

I wanted a change and someone with star potential.
Why so many opportunities?
The girls have gotten complacent so I wanted to test them to see who has what it takes to make it big in the industry.
How did you feel when Trinity sassed the mothers?
Pleasantly surprised since none of the girls speak up for themselves unless extremely provoked.
How did you feel when you saw Trinity's improved solo?
Amazed that I've found someone better than Maddie. Maddie could've never gotten a perfect score especially without my help I'm glad I have someone who doesn't need to be babied that can take over if needed.
How did you feel when the trio lost?
Disappointed these girls have been dancing together for about a year and they still had no chemistry and horrible technique.
Did you like your decision?
Now that I see how much the girls are slacking off I know my decision to bring in Trinity was a good one.

Did you like your decision?Now that I see how much the girls are slacking off I know my decision to bring in Trinity was a good one

How did you feel about Abby bringing Trinity in?
I don't know why Abby brought her in and then gave her a solo. Is she getting sick of the girls all ready? She's been bringing and taking out members recently.
Are you excited for the trio?
I'm happy Nia got a part this week but also nervous since Camryn is still fairly knew and I don't know who will be blamed if the lose.
What was your reaction to Trinity's sass?
I was taken aback at first but I then realize that she was just trying to get us to stop not being a brat.
What were your reactions to competition?
I agree with Jill when she says Trinity is better than Maddie I didn't even expect that. I'm really disappointed that the trio loss and am scared that Abby will take it out on the girls.

 I'm really disappointed that the trio loss and am scared that Abby will take it out on the girls