🌻 Rules 🌻

edited by kitchensinkcovers, if you're interested in having your book edited, feel free to message me :)

light smut.

~ 🌻~

"we need to talk about rules, okay?" tyler asked hypothetically. josh nodded his head quickly and looked up at the entrancing man with ever-growing eyes.

tyler was feeling warm inside, this much attention all for him, seeing josh so eager to hear his next words made his heart pound. "come sit in my lap," he said and patted his thighs.

josh sniffled as his heart fluttered, he rubbed his eyes and pinched his arm to make sure this was happening. "now," tyler said strictly, wanting to show that he wasn't joking, but nearly awing at the sight before him.

josh melted and his prince parts started to tingle as he climbed out from under his grey and white rose printed comforter.

he grabbed his pink fox and crawled into tyler's lap, straddling him and setting the fox between the pair

"now bun, listen carefully, and if you're uncomfortable, speak up," tyler said seriously as he looked into josh's pretty eyes, lashes still damp and clumped like dew-soaked grass. he nodded frantically and wiggled his bum. tyler gritted his teeth as he tightened his grip on to still josh and took a deep breath.

"number 1. no talking bad about yourself," tyler said and josh nodded his head. "use you words, kitten."

"yes, Sir," josh said frantically and tyler squeezed one of his bum cheeks. "good boy."

"rule number 2. whenever you're uncomfortable or need anything, tell me immediately, i want you to be happy all the time," tyler finished and josh smiled widely. "thank you Sir, thank you thank you," he exclaimed and started to lean in, wanting so badly to kiss bear.

"rule number 3," tyler continued, noticing josh moving closer to him and smiling slightly. "dont be afraid to show affection," tyler smirked as his little pink love squealed and closed the gap between them, littering little kisses all over his face. he loved the feeling of having josh wrapped around his finger. after tyler had enough, he gently put his index finger on josh's flushed lips, pushing him back a bit before gently kissing his forehead.

"rule number 4, call daddy by his name. do you know what those include?" tyler asked and little josh bubbled up. "you're m'daddy?"

"yes little one. only if you want me to be," tyler said, concerned that josh would reject him.

"ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh really?" he asked, bouncing up and down on tyler's lap, not knowing the feeling he was causing.

tyler rested his head on josh's shoulder and growled. "yes prince, now answer my question." josh nodded, "i'm sowwy daddy, i wont do that anymore," the noise that tyler made had josh's prince parts tingling.

"it's okay."

"so, i can cawl yew, daddy, and sir, and ummmmmm," josh thought, wiggling his bum earning another groan from tyler, who bit down lightly on his shoulder. little josh squealed and bounced again. "and papa, and bear, or polar bear, and when yous is grumps i can cawl you grumpy polow beaw like your LS profile!" josh said triumphantly. "good boy," tyler seethed as he pulled his head away from josh's shoulder. "but if you dont sit still, you'll have to get out of daddy's lap."

"i'm sowwy sir, i'll stop now." josh said and grabbed his little pink fox, hugging it close to his chest. "you're okay princess, now where were we?

"thats right, rule number 5. while daddy is at work, stay out of the sweets, and eat two meals, with snacking between. daddy will be back like he normally is to make dinner. i'll make you breakfast when i can, if not i'll leave you something."

"yes, siw," josh looked at tyler with wide eyes, his heart threatening to rip out of his little chest.

"rule number 6. this one is very important josh are you listening?" josh nodded, pink hair flopping around atop his precious little head. "words, bub." tyler said, staring lovingly at the boy.

"yes, daddy."

"good boy. no touching yourself without asking me first. okay?"

josh hid his head behind his fox stuffy, "petal, dont hide your pretty face. and use your words."

"otay dada," josh whimpered, his princess parts hurting even more than before. tyler could tell that his little love was getting worked up so he decided enough was enough.

"two more rules. number 7 is that we will come up with more, and if any of these make you upset, you are to tell me."

"okay daddy."

"good boy, and lastly, number 8. if you break any of these rules, there will be a punishment. and if you lie about it, the punishment will be doubled. got it sweet pea?"

"got it." josh said, nodding, eager to please his daddy.

"good boy. now you got daddy all worked up with that bouncing," tyler said, lifting josh off of his lap, josh had felt something poking his thigh, and when he looked down he saw that there was a tent formed in his daddy's grey sweatpants, a little wet spot was forming at the tip.

he scrambled back a bit, "oh daddy, i'm sorry, so so sorry, i wont do it again, oh my goodness, m'so sorry, i've been so bad."

"josh, i'm letting you off with a warning. no talking bad about yourself," tyler said with furrowed eyebrows. josh lowered his head in submission, "m'sowwy daddy."

tyler turned and rested his head on one of the many pillows in josh's bed. josh took this opportunity to sit on his tyler's knees, a leg on either side of his, and stared at the ever growing tent. "daddy?"

"yes love," tyler said opening an eye to look down at josh, and oh what a sight it was.

"can i touch?" he said, clutching his little pink fox under his left arm, and pointing at what he wanted with his right hand.

"yes my prince."

~ 🌻~

hi squishes, i know i dont have many people reading this, i hope i can get this to grow a bit.

i saw that i had 22 reads already, which i think is pretty cool for just starting this yesterday and only having two real chapters, well, this is my third one. that's like 11 people that have read it, theoretically.

more updates to come as i left you on a cliff hanger.

stay safe bubs.
much love
~Kitten /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\