✾ Christmas ✾

edited by kitchensinkcovers, if you're interested in having your book edited, feel free to message me :)  

this is gonna taking place in the beginning of december
i saw people make outfits on polyvore before and i think it looked cool so i tried it out myself.

smut.

~✾~

a week went by and the boys were getting in the holiday spirit. "bunny?" tyler called as he walked through the house looking for josh. "i have a surprise," he said as he walked into the living room, trying to ignore the moving lump "hidden" under a blanket on the couch.

"where could josh be?" tyler asked as he searched around the living room, pretending he didnt hear josh giggling for a minute or two, before walking over to the couch and slowly lifting the royal blue throw blanket off of his little angel. josh exploded with laughter as tyler tickled him.

"daddy daddy please! stop!" he squealed between fits of laughter, "i'm gonna peeeeeeee!" at that, tyler stopped tickling him and pulled him into his lap so that he was straddling the brunet. "do you wanna know what the surprise is?" he asked, one hand placed on josh's plump bum, and booping his nose with a finger from the other, "boop," josh whispered quietly causeing tyler to laugh before asking about the surprise again.

"yes yes, please!" josh said nodding violently.

"we're gonna go chop down a christmas tree," tyler said with a smile, which josh reciprocated, but two times larger. "we're gonna leave as soon as you change out of your jammies, okay?" 

josh hid his face, "dada, can you pick my outfit out pwease?" he jutted his bottom lip out as he pulled his hands away.

"of course, go sit on my bed and i'll bring you clothes," tyler said and josh immediately hopped off of his lap, sprinting into his tyler's room, and waiting patiently in the middle of his bed.

tyler came back in and laid the outfit out on the bed in front of josh.

josh gazed at tyler's choice in clothes and giggled, "i love it!" he exclaimed happily as he hopped off the bed and stripped himself

josh gazed at tyler's choice in clothes and giggled, "i love it!" he exclaimed happily as he hopped off the bed and stripped himself. "i'll go grab you some socks bub," tyler said as he walked back to josh's room and opened his drawer, searching for his warmest socks. it was snowing out and he didnt want his little one to be cold. when he found the fluffiest ones, he walked back to see josh sat all bundled up on his bed, minus the shoes and socks.

"okay tulip, put your socks and shoes on while i get changed," tyler said as he handed his pink-haired angel the heavy wool socks. "otay," he said and quickly slipped them both on.

after struggling to tie his second boot, josh looked up and his eyes widened. tyler had his back turned to him and he was just wearing tight black jeans that hung low on his hips as he still had them unzipped, his boxers peaking out from the top of them. josh couldnt help but look at tyler's butt and get a little excited, and soon his jeans became uncomfortably tight.