💮 Presents 💮

edited by kitchensinkcovers, if you're interested in having your book edited, feel free to message me :) i'm not feeling too well, so if there are any errors that i may have missed, please feel free to comment and let me know, thank you <3

so much fluff!!! not in a smutty mood today

thank goodness, i'm not either.

~💮~

tyler had a surprise for little josh. the living room was lavishly decorated for christmas, a large box up under the tree. he felt he outdid himself, and he hoped that josh loved everything he got. he got him something special for when i was in little space, and something nice for when he wasnt, and he was so stoked to finally have him open them.

josh on the other hand scrambled to find something for tyler, he wasnt sure what the perfect gift would be. he also didnt want to disappoint him, tyler knew he only had a part time job and not much spending money, he wanted to get him something good, not something cheap. what he didnt know was that tyler would love anything that his angel got him, even if it was just a simple kiss, josh was perfect and thats all tyler wanted for christmas.

josh remembered all the times that tyler played ukulele as a kid, how he loved it and always lost himself in the music. he tried to remember the songs that he wrote, but he couldnt quite find the words, he needed to hear them again. so he did his research, looking up all types of ukuleles, trying to find the perfect one for his bear. after weeks of looking for the perfect one, he found one that he thought was just as pretty as tyler himself. one day while tyler was at work, he called his friend, brendon, to come get him and they set out to the music store to get his present. when he finally saw it in real life, he almost cried, he hoped tyler would love it.

~ 💮~

now, it was christmas morning, it was very early, around 6:30, and josh couldnt fall back asleep. he looked over at tyler, who was hugging him protectively in his sleep, and smiled. he got an idea. he wiggled out of tyler's grasp, and when he groaned and opened his eyes ever so slightly, josh ran his fingers through his hair and whispered. "sssssh, go back to sleep, i just need to pee," before pecking his nose and quickly dashing out of the bedroom.

he was only half lying, he did have to pee, but he also had other plans. even though tyler said that he would make josh dinner every night, he knew that his job was stressful, so he cooked on his own for the pair most days, and he came to learn that tyler loved his food more than anything. so after he used the bathroom and washed up, josh tiptoed into the kitchen, the bottoms of tyler's flannel pajama pants that he was wearing dragging on the floor, nearly tripping him.

as josh stood in the middle of the kitchen, thinking out what to make, he rolled the sleeves up of the red sweater he wore when they cut the tree down and chewed on his bottom lip gently. after five minutes, he had the perfect idea and he got to work.

~💮~

tyler woke up to an empty bed, he frowned slightly as he opened his eyes and sat up, stretching his arms above his head and breathing in deep. then it hit him; the most beautiful aroma woke him up instantly. tyler smiled wide as he got up and walked downstairs, hoping that josh didnt get into the presents yet. as he looked at the undisturbed living room, he sighed in relief and made his way to the kitchen. to his surprise, it was nearly spotless. josh always cleaned up after himself, he didnt want to anger tyler.