good boy

i'm so sorry i haven't been around! but i'm here to update.

please forgive me for errors, i'm on Skype with daddy and very little right now (we just had playtime and i'm a little out of it, but i sang him to sleep and have time to update)

this is a continuation of the previous chapter, so if you don't remember it i would reread it.

-x-

tyler held his little love close to his chest on the bathroom floor, the sounds of crying slowly left the static air around them as he stroked his back soothingly.

"baby, let's get you cleaned up" he said when he was certain josh calmed down all the way. the green-haired baby nodded against his shoulder as he was lifted off the floor and set on the counter. tyler pulled off his shirt and handed it to the near-sleeping josh. "little prince, can you please hold this for me?" he asked and josh grabbed it tiredly, rubbing his face against it and nuzzling his nose into it, inhaling tyler's smell. he whimpered happily and the brunet smiled at him before he turned out of the bathroom and quickly made his way to their room.

tyler walked over to their bed and admired the pretty bed spread that josh picked out for Christmas last year before pushing it down and grabbing the oh-so-precious pink fox from under the sheets. he carefully carried poppy back to the bathroom and tried to take his shirt from josh, who just whined loudly and refused to let go.

"lovey, look who i have," tyler said and josh cracked his eyes open, and upon seeing poppy he gasped and made grabby hands for him. tyler chuckled softly and handed him the little fox, whom he wrapped up in his shirt and cuddled up to his chest.

"my darling, i need to wipe you off down there, is that okay?" tyler asked with genuine concern in his voice. josh nodded, at any other time he would have been freaking out, but he was so out of it that he (daddy started snoring n i cant stop laughing) didn't know what was happening.

tyler gently wiped josh off with a warm, dampened towel, careful not to hurt him or rub him in a way that would get him worked up again. "good boy" he whispered as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to josh's pretty freckled forehead and smoothed out his hair.

the brunet walked out of the bathroom and fetched two new pairs of boxers, one for him and one for josh, then made his way back to the bathroom. he carefully slid the boxers onto josh before turning his back to him and taking his own boxers down.

tyler threw the soiled boxers and panties into the hamper before wiping himself off, trying to keep his mind clean knowing that there was a pretty angel right behind him. he put his clean boxers on quickly and turned back around, picking josh up in his arms and carefully carrying him back to bed.

he set him down and climbed in next to him, and seemingly as soon as he hit the sheet, josh was right up against him looking for his warmth, wanting his arms wrapped around him.

so tyler did that, he held him close, feeling poppy pressed up against him he smiled. he brought one hand up to josh's head and stroked his soft green hair gently, pecking his forehead before resting his chin atop his head.

"i love you baby boy," he whispered and closed his eyes, breathing in deep to take in his baby's scent as his soft snores lulled him to sleep.

-x-

hi! thank you so much for nearly 2k reads!

i have an important question for this book.

should i bring petplay/petspace into this book? if so, what pet do you want josh to be? im personally a kitten/puppy girl (it depends on the day)

xoxo
tiny