🌷 Tacos 🌷

edited by kitchensinkcovers, if you're interested in having your book edited, feel free to message me :)

thank you for 105 reads squirtles! and thank you for all the lovely names, i've chosen names for all the foxies, but you can keep suggesting them because they arent final.

~🌷~

while tyler's little angel was asleep, he ran around the kitchen making him his favorite food, tacos. he set the table all pretty for him, and sat down, trying to decide if he should wake josh up or not.

while he was deep in thought, the angel himself came pattering into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes sweetly with a small smile spread across his face, fully out of his little head space. tyler smiled as he saw the smaller man wearing his flannel, loving the way it looked on him. "hi ty, it smells good," josh said as he walked in, running soft rose-knuckled fingers through his equally rose-tinted hair.

"thank you baby," tyler said, standing up as josh approached. he captured him in his arms, swiftly kissing him on the lips, and josh's knees just about gave out from under him. he had to pull away before he slipped back into little space. this was something he had to get used to.

the pair sat down across from each other and began eating, knee tips pressed against the other's. "hey, we should talk about this?" tyler said as he set his taco down and wiped his hands off on a napkin.

"about what, the tacos? 'cause i agree, they're delicious," josh said with a small giggle. "no, josh," tyler said sternly, josh automatically submitting to him, eyes wide as he looked up from his taco. tyler loved this so so much, being able to mold josh like clay.

"not the taco, tulip, us," tyler finished and josh took a shaky breath. "w-what about 'us'?" he asked nervously.

"well, we've known each other since kindergarten, and we've always been best friends. but i think today proved something different," he said before taking a bite of his taco. josh was slipping, he could tell. "bud, i need you to stay out of your head space so we can talk about this."

josh tensed up and nodded, it was awfully hard to when tyler was commanding him the way he was. "okay."

"what are your thoughts?"

josh knew exactly what he wanted but his anxiety got in the way of him asked. "do you wanna be more than friends?" tyler asked and josh nodded quickly, that's exactly what he wanted.

"boyfriends?" josh asked before bringing his taco up to his mouth and taking a bite. "yes josh, boyfriends."

josh squealed happily as he chewed on his taco.

~🌷~

m'sorry for the short chapter, i just didnt want to drag it on, filling it with nonsense that didnt pertain to the title.

i'm writing the next chapter now. it's special.

thank you for 122 reads (when i started writing this last night i had 105, and when i woke up i had more) that's super cool!

~Kitten /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\