❀Can't❀

edited by kitchensinkcovers, if you're interested in having your book edited, feel free to message me :)  

~❀~

"can i touch?" he said, clutching his little pink fox under his left arm, and pointing at what he wanted with his right hand.

"yes princess."

josh squealed and dropped his foxy on the bed next to him, and lightly placed his hands on tyler's inner thighs, looking up at him cautiously to see if he was doing alright. but tyler's eyes were closed and he pushed his head father back into the pillows.

josh tested the waters by moving his hand up a little more, tracing a finger over the bulge in tyler's sweats, earning another growl.

"kitten," tyler sighed and untied his sweats.

"papa?" josh asked and tyler opened his eyes. "yes bun"

"can yew lift yourw bum pwease?" he asked sweetly and tyler nodded and did so. josh took the hem of tyler's sweats in his hands and pulled them down to his knees, then did the same to his briefs, watching his erection spring to life and smack against his stomach.

his eyes widened and mouth fell agape as he stared at it, "daddy, it's so pretty!" he gasped and poked it, he wasnt sure what to do. tyler chuckled as he poked his dick, "thank you bunny."

"please dont be mad at me daddy," josh said quietly as he hung his head. tyler sat up quickly and grabbed josh's hands, thinking something was terribly wrong. "why would i be mad?"

"i dont know what to do," josh was embarrassed, ashamed, so so ashamed, and his face turned bright red.

"that's okay kitten," tyler said as he placed a finger under josh's chin, lifting it up so that he was looking at him. he leaned forward and brought josh in for a kiss, capturing his rosy lips between chapped ones. josh's eyes widened and his senses went wild before he melted into the kiss.

tyler tenderly led on, making sure to give josh as much love as possible, because he loved his angel so very much. as the kiss got more heated, he flipped josh onto his back and broke away.

"do you want daddy to teach you?" he asked and josh nodded quickly and smiled.

"good boy," tyler said as he leaned down and kissed him again, rutting his erection against josh's clothed one. josh squirmed and cried out, tyler pulled away admiring the purple love mark he left behind, "so sensitive kitten, so needy..."

josh quivered and shrunk back against his pillows, moaning and whimpering. tyler smiled and watched his prince squirm around beneath him as he lowered his head back down to his chest, pushing his shirt up. "so pretty..." he trailed off as he began placing little kisses around josh's abdomen, loving the noises josh was making. he gently nipped around his belly button, sucking and leaving marks as he went around it.

the pink-haired boy squirmed under tyler's touch, his words making his princess parts tingle, so so so so tingly, so so close.

"daddy," he whined loudly as tyler moved his hands to josh's pretty powder blue skirt, pushing it up past his thighs, so the tip of his oh so pretty little cock was showing.

"so small, so good, so perfect," tyler said between kisses to josh's inner thighs, josh couldnt take it anymore. "DADDY!" he yelled as tyler pushed his skirt all the way back and licked his tip.

"daddy i can't," josh moaned as he felt tyler's tongue.

"what's that?" tyler said as he looked up at his angel, his breath hot against his dick.