✿ Surprise ✿

edited by kitchensinkcovers, if you're interested in having your book edited, feel free to message me :) i'm still not feeling great, so if there are any errors that i may have missed or caused, please feel free to comment and let me know, thank you <3  

i literally did nothing this time, i apologize, i'm just not feeling life right now.

yes, i wont take offence to that either! i wanted to get something out no matter if it was edited or not.

~✿~

josh was scrolling through his phone in the living room around noon on a thursday when he heard the front door open and key jingle. he whipped his head around and saw tyler standing there, he chouldnt help but smile widely. "you're home early!" he exclaimed as he jumped up from the couch and ran over to the brunette, hugging him tightly. tyler smiled too, burying his nose in josh's now blond hair, and hugged him extra tight. "i know, i know," he chuckled.

"i missed you!"

"i missed you too baby, you say that every time i come home." tyler pulled away and tussled josh's hair around.

"i wanted to surprise you," he continued, adjusting the grey blazer he was wearing.

josh's eyes widened, "really?" he asked, looking up at tyler.

"yes, really, we're gonna go to the store and get some hair dye to redye your hair." he said, josh smiled again,  taking a step forward and pressing little kisses around tyler's face. "thank you!"

~✿~

"what color are you thinking?" tyler asked as the pair walked hand in hand through the store. 

"i'm thinking green," he said with a shrug as he swung their hands back and forth as they walked to the back of the store. "this shade?" tyler asked, showing josh an electric green dye. "no, no, darker, like this one," he said, grabbing a darker green. 

"that will look really good," tyler said, looking over and smiling. josh blushed and hid his face, tyler wouldnt have any of this as he turned to face him completely and gently nudged his hands away, placing one of his own on his cheek instead. he looked lovingly into josh's pretty eyes for a moment before leaning down and kissing his gently.

josh lit up, he still wasnt used to this, but still kissed back, knees going week as per usual. tyler slowly pulled away, not before capturing josh's bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling it softly.

"let's go, i need to get more coffee and toilet paper," he said as he grabbed josh's hand again, leading him out of the aisle. 

on their way to the front of the store, josh saw something he absolutely loved and shriek, regressing instantly. "oh my gewdness daddy!" i whispered and pointed.