London.

Scarlett's POV

As soon as I wake up, I turn on my phone. As its on it starts beeping. I cover my ears, waiting for it to stop. As it does, I look at the screen. Its 11:00 am. Well, I slept in. Then something catches my eye.

You have 501,800 notifications.

I drop my phone, hiding under my covers. Maybe if I leave it, I'll wake up. Its just a dream.. right?

I wake up 2 and a half hours later. I carefully pick up my phone, checking my notifications. Well,  I don't have 501,800 notifications anymore.

I have 697,000.

Its that post. It went viral somehow. but.. how did it go viral? I only have.. I check my followers. Ok, now I have 100,000 followers. but I only had 500. How does this work out?

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door. "Scarlett?" Miss Handley pokes her head into my room, and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Get packing, you're leaving for London later today."

I nod, pulling my suitcase out of the closet, grabbing a few tour shirts and dresses before closing the closet doors. Great, I'm leaving the country.

Taylor's POV

My eyes flutter open, and I realise Joe's carrying me inside. I look up at him, my eyes still blurry from crying. "You're awake." I smile. "Hi," I yawn. How did I fall asleep on a 5 minute car ride? I guess I was tired. "Hi," he laughs at me. "You were so cute when you were asleep."
"And I'm not cute now?" I ask.
He smiles and kisses my forehead. "This is why I love you." He sets me down on the couch, taking a folded piece of paper from his pocket. "Found this for you," he says, handing me a piece of paper with an address for an orphanage on it.

"What?" I stare at the paper.

"The girl, Scarlett," He says, gesturing to the paper. "She's an orphan, and that's her orphanage."   My eyes widen, and I grab my computer, searching up the phone number. When I find the number, I enter it into my phone. Before I call, I turn to Joe. "I didn't even ask you-" he stops me mid sentence. "Yes."
My eyes light up. "Really?" he starts laughing.

"I know you want her to have a better life. Plus I cant stop you, you'll just do it anyway, and I think It'll be a good thing for us." I smile, pressing the call button.

A young woman picks up the phone. "Hello, My name is Julia Handley. How may I help you?" She says. She sounds like she's in her early 30s.

"Hello, Um, Yes. My name is Taylor Swift, and before you ask, yes. The famous one." I close my eyes. "Have you got a Scarlett at your orphanage?" I hold my breath.

"Yes, we do. Oh, well, we did." I'm confused. "She's going to London tomorrow to meet her new family."
I frown at the news. "Oh, well thank you for your time." I have to try with everything in me not to cry. I mean, I'm glad she's found a home, but I just wish she'd found a home with us. "I wont tell her you called," She whispers. "She might think you're the one adopting her."
"Yeah." I say, trying to hold back more tears. "Anyway, Goodnight."   

"Goodnight Taylor."

(A/N: Last update for tonight! GAHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I think you're going to LOVE it! It's night over here in Melbourne, it's almost 11pm and I have to get up at 5 tomorrow. So goodnight!

~Nicole xx