Forever and always.

I race through the streets on London, desperate to make it to the apartment where I knew Taylor would be. There was no way I could just leave her like that. I know she loved me. I need to find out what everyone's been trying to hide from me.

But what if she doesn't want to see me? What if she hates me that much she can't even stand to see my face?

I end up in front of the familiar building I thought I'd never see again.

I push open the glass doors and wave at the man at the desk, and almost immediately he's on the phone, probably trying to contact Taylor.

I walk up the first flight of stairs.

Level 1..

Level 2..

When I make it to the 13th floor I run down the hall to Taylor's door.

It's wide open.

I walk through the door.

"Taylor..?"

"W-what?" Her cheeks are stained with tears. Her ocean blue eyes are a pale blue and her hair is a complete mess.

But as soon as she sees me, her eyes light up and a smile plays on her face.

"Oh my god." She gets up from her place on the floor and speeds over to me before I have a chance to speak.

"Sweetheart, never leave me again."

"Taylor I need to know-"

"You're my daughter."

"What?" A smile crept onto my face. "So I'm not going back to the orphanage? I'm staying here with you?"

"Scarlett you don't- you're never going back there. And I know you'll hate me, but.." she took a deep breath. "I'm your birth mother. I never should have left you at an orphanage. I was 16 and I was dumb and I.."

"You're m-my.." I looked in her eyes. "What about Joe?"

"I told him. He just.. walked out. And I still love Ed.. and I don't know if it'll be the best thing for you if you're with your fathe-" I gasped.

"ED'S MY FATHER?!" I screamed, giggling uncontrollably.

"Calm down!" Taylor laughed at my quirkiness.

"It feels so good to be back here mom."

She grins as the word comes out of my mouth. "I love you Scarlett, I promise I'll always will."

"Forever and Always?" I said with a giggle.

"Forever and always." She held out her pinky for me and I took it.

"Forever and always, baby."

(End of the book)