You don't understand.

I knocked three times. Hands shaking, I reached for my phone. I had to have something in my hands to distract me.

The door swung open and I looked up at Selena. She looks like she's just seen a ghost.

Selena's POV

I placed down the bowl of ice cream in my hands and went to the door. Who would be here now? Its almost 3 o'clock.. Its not that late, but still..

I turned the doorknob expecting to see Taylor there with a tin of cookies, but remembering she had to take Scarlett back to the airport.

I gasped when I saw Scarlett standing there. Her left arm and legs were covered in blood, her eyes filled with tears.

"Scarlett, What the fuck happened?!" I pulled her inside and realised what I just said. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." So looked down at the floor. "Um, Taylor was taking me back to Australia, we started screaming at each other in the car and I though I would just jump out of the car and come here.." She boy her lip.

"A moving car?!" I ran to the closest and grabbed a first aid kit.

"I just wanted to get to you." Her voice was almost at a whisper. "I wanted to see if you knew anything."

"Sorry sweetie. I don't.." my phone started vibrating. "I'll be back in a minute." I walked into the kitchen and closed the door.

Taylor's POV

"Come on Selena.. pick up." I paced around the living room, hoping Joe wouldn't come back and find me like this.

"Taylor, what the fuck happened!?" Selena's voice echoed through the empty house.

"Can you bring her down here?" I bit my lip, praying she'd do what I asked.

"You're unbelievable. You honestly think I'd bring her to you?" Well, she's certainly mad.

"Yes?" I sat down on the couch.

"Oh my god." Selena sighed. "Call me when you get your shit together."

"Selena! Please! You don't understa-" The line went dead.

"Ugh!" I threw my phone at the wall. It shattered.

Tears flowing from my eyes, I collapsed on the couch, squashing the cat underneath me. "I'm sorry Mere." I rubbed her head. "Do you miss Scarlett too?"

(A/N: ooooo ;) Sel Selly Sel Sellllll ;)

Tay or Sel's side? I honestly don't know tbh because I know the reason and you don'ttt (yet :3)

Oki bye ahhhh
~Nicole xxxxx