Runaway.

(I just realised last chapter I used Alyssa instead of Scarlett, I was reading damarismiller 's adoption fanfic and the name got stuck in my mind, sorry. But I changed it!) Scarlett's POV
I grab my suitcase and head over to the door I'm supposed to go through to get to the plane. I hand the lady my ticket, and she gestures to a woman with curly brown hair. "Hannah will take care of you, anything you need." She smiles at me and Hannah ushers me through the doors.
As I go to sit down in my seat, my phone beeps.

Grace:
Handley told me. HAVE FUN IN LONDON!! :))

I smile and set down my phone down in my lap. I turn around to see a man and woman sit in the seats next to me. They smile at me and I smile back and look away quickly. I put my earphones in, and look through my music. When I find clean, I tap the screen without hesitation. "The drought was the very worst.." Seconds later I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I take my earphones out and look over at the people sitting beside me. "Is that Taylor Swift?" The woman asks, pointing to my phone.
"Yes," I say. "You like her?" I shift in my seat.
"Like her?! I love her! Her music is AMAZING!" She smiles at me. "Deannah Ambrose," she says, holding out her hand. "Scarlett." I say.
"You don't have a last name?" She asks, looking puzzled.
"No, I don't know my parents, I'm going to London to meet my new parents."
"That's so cute!" And that's when I realise we're already in the air. "Are you excited for her next album?" I ask, holding my breath.
"That's all she talks about," the man says. "By the way, I'm John." He smiles at me and nods his head. I smile back, but not at him, at the Taylor reference. "John, swap seats with me!" Deannah says, standing up. "Fine," he says, playfully rolling his eyes. She smacks his arm and plops down in the seat next to me, starting to show me videos from her concerts. Suddenly my eyes start to shut, and I rest my head on Deannah's shoulder.

As I walk off the plane, I wave goodbye to Deannah and John, making sure to give them my phone number, as they told me to take theirs if I ever needed anything.

 I make my way to the front of the airport, then a man and woman walk up to me. "Are you Scarlett?" They ask. I slowly nod, and they grab my arms, dragging me outside. "Let me go!" I scream, but they just throw me into their car. Everyone's staring at us with concerned looks on their faces, including Deannah and John.

"You'd better know how to clean, kid." The man throws me into the car, slamming the door shut. Deannah's looking me in the eye, silently telling me to open the door. The woman's phone rings, and, seizing the opportunity to escape. I open the door, and run off. I can hear them screaming at me, but I just run. I run and I don't stop. Then I realize, I'm in London. I can't go back.

I find myself walking around the streets of London. I wonder what it would be like if they cared, if they didn't want me for housework. This always happens, Its happen 3 times. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I run into a ginger haired man.
"I'm so sorry, Wasn't looking were I was going." The man says to me. And I shake my head, looking up at him as he helps me up. "No, it was my fault! I was just thinking about-" I stop myself as I look at him in shock, and I just stare. "Oh my god." I say, shaking. "Heh, I get that a lot." He says. "Where have I seen you before?" He asks. I'm still trying to register all of this. I'm standing in front of my idol's best friend, Ed Sheeran.

(A/N: YAS! IM SO HAPPY NOW! I think y'all can guess what's gonna happen next? Well, it's gonna be good anyway.
I hope you're enjoying the book so far! Things are gonna turn to Tay soon! If that makes sense :P

Seeee yaaaaa!
~Nicole xx