There's glitter on the floor.

Scarlett's POV

I rested my head against Taylor's shoulder and she gently stroked my hair as we drove through the streets of London. 

Selena was in the front with the driver, and I was between Joe and Taylor in the backseat. It was almost 2 in the morning, and I could hardly keep my eyes open. Taylor was tired aswell, having chased around Joe after he'd pushed us into a pool.

*FLASHBACK*

Taylor told me to stand out back with Joe while she went to get sparklers. It was a minute til Midnight, and everyone was buzzing with excitement. I was just about to run inside to Taylor when she came rushing out, handing everyone she passed a sparkler. she quickly handed me one and the countdown began. 

5..

4..

3..

2..

1.

"HAPPY NEW YE-" Taylor was cut off by my scream as I felt two hands grab my waist and I was thrown. My face hit something wet and I felt my dress tighten around me (I don't know if its just me or do clothes kind of stick to you when they get wet?). I pushed myself up as my feet were touching the floor, and I looked at Taylor, who was glaring at Joe, therefore making me to glare at him as well. Joe sighed and picked up Taylor the same way he had me, causing her to scream, "NO!" Before landing in the water next to me.

Ed and Karlie helped me out of the pool and tried to dry my dress off as much as they could. "Yep, I'm fine over here, no need to ask!" Taylor yelled at Ed, who was drying my hair off."Yep, OK," He said, focusing my hair. I rolled my eyes at him and Taylor came over and took my hand in hers, checking for bruises or something. 

"Are you OK baby? Are you hurt?" She placed her hands on my face, turning my head this way and that. 

"I'm good, never been better." I grinned at her, and she sighed in relief. She stood up and turned to Joe, slowly walking over to him as he backed away, and everyone started laughing as she started chasing him around the venue.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I smiled as Taylor's hand dropped down into her lap. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. Selena threw back her jumper and Joe pulled it over my shoulders and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Taylor's POV

"Tay, wake up!" Selena yelled, causing me to wake up. I opened one eye, resting my hand on the seat beside me, expecting Scarlett to take it. It was empty. "Scarlett!" I sat up straight, almost knocking my head on the roof. 

"Calm down, diva. Joe's taking her upstairs." She pointed towards my boyfriend, who was carrying Scarlett towards the front doors. 

"Why couldn't he carry me in?" I said, pouting playfully as Selena giggled. "Come on, weirdo," She pulled me up and we started walking towards the door. 

"I'm not weird though," I said as I walked through the door. "Fine then. You're just.." I couldn't even tell what she was thinking at this moment, she had a perfect poker face. "Extra." She finally said, grinning. "Yep. Extra TIRED. Now good night!" I said, giggling. I waved at her, making my way up the stairs.

"Why is there glitter on the floor?" I said, laughing as I saw Meredith covered in Glitter, and Olivia lying on the floor, sleeping in it. 

"What? There's always glitter on the floor after a party!" Joe said, smiling. "Olivia knocked it over when she came galloping towards us," He said, pointing to the knocked out fur ball. 

"I'm going to go check on S, I'll be back," I said, winking at him before making my way up the stairs as quietly as I could.   

I opened her door, seeing she was already asleep. I smiled as she turned over. I cant believe she's here. I never thought I'd see her, let alone have her as my daughter. Im so glad this happened to me. I cant think of anyone else I would want to look after.

I tip-toed further into her room, turning the fairy lights above her bed on, turning the main light off on my way out. before I left, I looked at her room in awe. I wish I'd had this when I was little. This room is like, the coolest room ever.

I headed back downstairs, finding Joe on the couch scrolling through Netflix.

"Hey," I whispered, plopping down on the couch next to him. 

"She still asleep?"

"Uh huh." I nodded.

"Good." He smirked at me.

"You know, It is almost 3 in the morning, I dont think I'm getting any sleep tonight.." I whispered.

"Just shut up and kiss me," He brought his lips to mine, kissing me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, moving onto his lap.

"Yeah, I don't think either of us are getting any sleep."

(A/N: Love yaaaaa

Baiiiiiiiii

~Nicole xx